Inspiration






I haven't blogged for a week! And lots of things changed, for example the whole dutch landscape! We have about 20cm of snow here, which I have never seen before! It's still freezing outside and the snow is giving many people a difficult time. Don't get me wrong, I love snow, but when you need to work it kind of sucks. Public transport completely stopped running and the airport (where I work) is a complete mess! I'm so glad I have 7(!) days off! After working for 8 fulltime days in a row, on a chaotic airport with people crying, yelling and many delays, I am now chilling down. How about you? Did your holiday started already?



The airport

Imagine how many stories are hidden under just one smile

Stay dreamy!
♪ ♫ ♥
Shalane
Lisette Pool - 24/7 STYLISH said...

Love those pictures =)

Lots of love, Lisette
sweetlisette.blogspot.com

Hanna said...

These pics are so inspiring!!

http://style-in-sight.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Lovely pictures! We've got 64cm of snow here in Helsinki! It looks amazing and everything is so quiet because the snow sort of sucks in all the traffic noises! I love it! We've had some problems with trains as well, but everything works now with the exception of a few minutes delays every now and then :)

xxx Charlie
Enter my Christmas Giveaway!

Closet Fashionista said...

Love the shots! And good thing you have time off...8 full days..WOW!
http://aclosetfashionista.blogspot.com/

Balancing Lisa said...

These pictures are beautiful! I really love the first 2!

http://stilettosanddiaperbags.blogspot.com/

Anja said...

Oh the snow... Germany is drowning, too. It must suck to work at the airport/railroad stations these days... people are angry and you can't do anything to help them, duh. But I love how the landscape has changed into a winter wonderland. So pretty.

Yvet said...

leuke foto's en nog bedankt voor je lieve reactie! :) xoxo

Marisa said...

Loved the pics girl! and we missed your posts x)

Delany said...

Mooie foto's en wat is het koud he met die sneeuw!

Café Bouclé said...

Cute, cute pics!
:)

.