Nature's best

















Finally a really relaxing day off! Today we went to the forest to walk Daisy and take some nice photographs. I love being in the nature and seeing al it's little mysteries. I do apologize for the huge amount of pictures, but I wanted to share the relaxed feeling. Do you like being in the forest? Do you live close to it? Unfortunatly I don't live really close to the forest. It's about 30 minutes by car, but we think we should do it at least once a week, just being away from the city and take some time off. You need it :)

I'm wearing:
- H&M top
- Only jeans
- River Island jacket
- H&M ballet flats
- Vintage thrifted purse

mon-A-mie ♥ said...

Lovely Outfit :)

nickyboutique said...

Dankje voor je reactie en voor het volgen :)
Leuke foto's ♥
Ik volg jou nu ook!

Catherine Au Jong said...

wow you look so pretty

love.
Etinology

Unknown said...

je ziet er heel leuk uit! en mooie foto's van het bos.

Amber Schmidt said...

I love the forest :)
Glad you finally got a real day off to have fun. You look lovely as always, too!

Deborahschrijft said...

Hele mooie foto's!

En bedankt voor je reactie!

KUS
www.deed.web-log.nl

Anonymous said...

Mooie foto's, vooral de derde! x

stylenuggets said...

Thanks for visiting. Love the military vibe plus florals look on you

Rachael said...

Great pictures!

Love your scarf btw!! So pretty!

www.rachaeldiab.blogspot.com

Rio said...

Cute outfit and lovely photos! :)
(http://showersofsunflowers.blogspot.com)

Alison said...

Scarf is great, like the combo with the military-ish jacket. Purse is cute too - great photos!

alisonscampusfashion.blogspot.com

p.s looove the blog background, its a gorgeous pattern

Daiana said...

i love forests! and nature in general, especially the mountains... too bad i live a little bit far from them...

you look so lovely! i love the scarf & your bag!

oxo from http://www.sweetfancytreat.com

ღ♥ CONFASHIONS FROM AMSTERDAM said...

Hey lief! Je ziet er super uit, ik vind je sjaal en top het allerleukst :D Oh shit ik ben vergeten te vermelden dat je me een award hebt gegeven whihi ga ik vanavond aanpassen! Nogmaals tnx meis, superlief!xx

Bangmind said...

hey , I love your bedroom !

I have just made my new blog, visit and if you like it , follow me :)

http://bangmind.blogspot.com/

inge luciana said...

ur jacket looks so cool!!
wow..wow..love that!!
nice outfit..

ingeluciana.blogspot.com
visit me :)

hobovogue . said...

simple yet so chic. LOVE the scarf!


<33 [v] hobovogue

Anonymous said...

Hihi, ik vind dat je een beetje lijkt op Esmee Denters :p
Mooie outfit!
Xoxo Yasemin

Sibila Losada said...

loved the purse!! thank u soo much for ur nice comment, loved ur blog too!! xoxox

http://nospaceformycloset.blogspot.com

Rosy Blue said...

Wow, mooie foto's en leuke outfit.
Je bent echt een mooi meisje!
Ik blijf je volgen.

Camille Stella said...

J'aime ta veste et ton sac !

Roos said...

Gave sjaal!

Rosanneke
http://fashionisnotjustbeauty.blogspot.com

Mademoiselle Ruta said...

You are soooo pretty. I especially love the colour of your hair.

Cute outfit, I really like that military style jacket.

Mystery Bruises said...

i love the setting and the outfit, very inspirational!
amazing stuff, keep it up!
xx
www.mysterybruises.blogspot.com

julia louise said...

Like the outfit ;-) xo

http://www.julia-louise.blogspot.com

idiotycznienienormalna said...

you re look beautiful :D

Unknown said...

Leuke outfit! En trouwens leuke kamer :).
X

Mila said...

Looks really beautiful!!
And you look amazing!!!

LadyBugSays ... said...

Looks so pretty, love your outfit!

Bijou's Style said...

very cute outfit!

xx

www.bijousstyle.com

Couture said...

Wat een mooie foto's! Leuke outfit!

Marloes | The Style Sandwich said...

I love your hair!

loves,
thestylesandwich.blogspot.com

Joy. | JUSTLIKESUSHI.COM said...

Ik vind het ook heerlijk om eens in de zoveel tijd lekker me in de natuur te begeven!
Erg leuke outfit! Mooie jas!

Victoria said...

You look very pretty, this is what I call a 'sunday afternoon outfit' xxx

LF said...

i like so many elements of this outfit! and your hair, so pretty :))


thanks for your opinion on the business cards!


jess s//LadyFLASHBACK!

Judith | Juudithhome said...

leuke foto's! vind je witte jurkje erg leuk! zag je post op girlscene. leuke kamer, erg sfeervol ingericht.
x

Athena. said...

I love your scarf and your blouse! xxx

Oh to Be a Muse said...

my fave photo is the one without the jacket. you look adorable in this top with the belt.

Enter my Jewelry and Dior giveaway on my blog! http://ohtobeamuse.com

Maaike said...

Super, die foto's van het bos + de outfit!
Ik had trouwens ook nog een vraagje, heb jij misschien een mail adres want ik had een paar vragen aan je ;D?

xxx
http://www.bartelsmaaike.nl/wordpress/

Anonymous said...

Love the purse!

Oh, My Darling said...

Wow, this outfit is perfect!

Kat said...

cute blog! i love this outfit!

please check out my blog and enter my giveaway :)

katslovefashion.blogspot.com

Instant Flowers said...

I have a forest next to my house, so I guess I'm kinda lucky. Anyway, lovely photos!

.