INTERIEUR: Mijn nieuwe kamer



Welcome to my new room. I still live at my mothers home. I just finished college and looking for a good fulltime job (I do work at the airport fulltime, but I don't have a good contract yet). Well, must say upfront that my room isn't really 'new' at all. Most things are gifts or thrifted, but let me show you around.

First of all I would like to show you my bed. I bought the bed secondhand for 100 euro and it's an old, completely handmade bed. As you can see it has two little heart shapes in it. I decorated it with some christmas lights, which gives the bed a romantic look during the evening.

My bedsidetable was a gift from the neighbour. It used to be old and brown, but I painted it white and it still has that old look.

My desk and closet were also a gift, they used to be white but I painted them silver, which gives them a whole different look.

When it comes to decorating, most of the things are thrifted or gifts as well. You've seen my klm poster before which I found recently at a local thriftstore. Al the little boxes where I keep my jewelry in were also thrifted. I don't think I have expensive things in my room. I have the little TV for ages now, it was a birthday present when I became 12 years old (I'm now 21 fyi). I think the ikea anabola closet was is the most expensive item in my whole room. It was 30 or 40 euros in sale I think. Beside thriftshopping I buy most of my decoration at action, which is some sort of drugstore we have in the netherlands. For the dutchies, you should really go to action, they have so many nice things :)








Jenna Hughes said...

wow i love your room! The lights give it such a chill vibe :)


http://underthefluorescents.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

It's such a beautiful room!

Courtney Erin said...

I love the way that you've set all this up! So lovely!

xoxo ~ Courtney
http://sartorialsidelines.blogspot.com

luciana said...

your room is absolutely awesome, like a wonderland!

Femme Virtue said...

ur room is soooo nice! look very relaxing...

Amber Schmidt said...

I love the way you decorated your room- especially those lights. :)

Anonymous said...

So, I am a super nosey person (heehee) and I LOVE these types of posts because they are just all levels of awesomeness. And the same applies to your room, love it! Thanks for sharing lady!

Unknown said...

Heel mooi je kamer! Echt leuk dat je alles zo bij elkaar hebt gevonden in de loop der jaren

Joy. | JUSTLIKESUSHI.COM said...

Prachtige kamer meid! EN heel mooi dat alles in de zelfde stijl is! Heel vintage, And I love that!

With love,

Joy.
www.justlikesushi.com

claudia isabella said...

i love your room. and i love your blog too!! :)

i'm a new follower too anyway. hope you'll follow me back :)

hi. you're welcome. :)

it's so cool that you're from the other side of the world. Love your shoes anyway :)

xoxo,
Cloudy Day

Jenna said...

really cute and vintagey! love!
jenna
http://ukfashiontrends.blogspot.com

Denisa L said...

I wish I had your room!
gorgeous:x

Daiana said...

wow, i wish i had your room too! =D it looks so dreamy!
lovely room for a lovely girl!

oxx

http://www.sweetfancytreat.com

Zabrinah said...

Whoo! I love your new room.

And congrats on finishing college! I wish you the best!

:)

Best wishes from one blogger to another,

~Zabrinah

Sietske said...

ziet er mooi uit zeg! echt in de stijl als hoe je blog ook is :]
& fijn muziekje uitgekozen!

Sophia Molen said...

leuk die lichtjes bij je bed en dat dat hart erboven! zie dat je ook in Amsterdam woont. Leuk je te ontmoeten! ;)

Anonymous said...

Hi there ^^
Thank you for dropping by! :)
I'm glad to know you..

Anyway.. you have a really stunning room!
I'm now building a new home and I think much how my bedroom will be look nice..
You've shared me how to do it!
I'll try..

:)


Xoxo
♥sugarpuff♥
Pinkie Anggia
http://sugarpuff.jp.pn/

Rio said...

Great room! So pretty! ;)
(http://showersofsunflowers.blogspot.com)

FASHIONISMYWAY by Cristina L said...

What a beautiful room...i love the details xxx

Rachael said...

So pretty! I love the lights on the bed!

www.rachaeldiab.blogspot.com

Paint it Black said...

You room is amzaing and you bed is such a good find it is adorable xoxo

Victoria said...

I love your room, I really want mine to look more like this. I really like your blog too so I'm officially your 100th follower!!!!!

If you get chance please check out my blog http://my-favourite-fashion.blogspot.com/ Thank you! xxx

Sibila Losada said...

whaat an amazing room!! stylish but welcoming... it's perfect. It's kinda bohemian chic, I'd say.. :D thank u honey for checking out my blog, yours is soo awesome, and i didn't hesitate to follow you :D

see yyaa <3

http://nospaceformycloset.blogspot.com/

Jessica said...

I love your room! It is so cute. I love all of the lights, especially the ones around the headboard, and all of the pillows on your bed. Another thing I love about your room are all of the flowers! So pretty.

Paige said...

i LOVE your blog!
so cute.. and great post!

-paige
http://20somethingshopaholic.blogspot.com

Couture Carrie said...

Fabulous, darling!

xoxox,
CC

Raquel said...

your bedroom is so sweet and girly! I just love your bed!
x

A Stylish Affair said...

Your room is so amazing. I love your whole jewelery setup. Everything is so gorgeous and so pretty. You seriously have me so hooked on the idea of thrifting everything that you find is so beautiful and pretty.

Mademoiselle Ruta said...

Awwww I love your room. Those lights around the headboard are so awesome.

Carina said...

Your room is beautiful. I especially adore the fairy lights above your bed.

xx Carina

Camille Stella said...

What a room !!
It's beautiful, really, love the lights and the colours !

Noble Beeyotch said...

Your room is super pretty! I love the light peeking from behind your bed!

You just got yourself a new follower!

I V Y said...

oh yay i love it! the lights are totally cute :D

mellisaphie said...

that's a very beautiful bedroom!! love the bed with full of pillows, flowers on your desk, and jewelry box. I would love to have a room like that :)

INTRODUCING BOLD said...

Leuk bed zeg!

MY REPUBLIC OF FASHION said...

I love your room.:) So organised, yet so cosy at the same time.SarahD:)

Phuong said...

Leuke kamer meid!!

erika sorocco said...

Your room looks absolutely lovely - I'm especially adoring the fairy lights on the headboard. You have inspired me to redecorate my bedroom now!! :)

Averilee said...

Gorgeous post :) Thanks for stopping by my blog!!

Jo @ Sun Kissed

Yes We Are Open said...

Fijne kamer met mooie spulletjes!
Leuke blog

In Utrecht heb ik de rommelmarkt bezocht. Morgen wil ik in Helmond rondsnuffelen maar moet ik werken.

x

LOVE AESTHETICS said...

ahhhw dat paarden knuffeltje!
die vintage KLM poster is echt fantastisch

Sybil said...

you have such a beautiful bedroom!! :D

Animated Confessions

glee said...

That's a very cozy room. I love it. :)

DON LIKE FASHION said...

Love your jewelry(box)!!

VC
Please Visit & Join

WWW.DONLIKEFASHION.TK

LadyBugSays ... said...

Such a pretty room!

Nina said...

Prachtige kamer!!

Jill. said...

ziet er super gezellig uit!

thefashionhome said...

Leuk, echt heel erg sfeervol!

Jess said...

Mooie kamer, erg sfeervol! Leuk dat je oud met nieuw combineert :) xx

Marie-louise said...

je hebt echt een geweldige kamer!
dan krijg ik spontaan weer zin om mijn eigen kamer opnieuwe in te richten haha,
(als het goed is) volg ik je nu :)
www.fashiontoeternity.blogspot.com
XXX

Elisabeth said...

WAUW! echt super leuk ingericht!

www.pinkdrugz.blogspot.com

Dewi ♥ said...

You've got a beautiful room ^^!

the secret of fashion said...

Very cute room! xx

Unknown said...

Waauw dat ziet er knus en gezellig uit zeg!

.