Outfit: Terug van weggeweest

Photobucket
Photobucket
I guess I must say I'm 'back' from my short miniholiday. I took a couple of days off from work and worked on a 'secret' project, which you can see at the picture below. I was working on my walk in closet, and now I can say it's almost finished. I will show you guys later a couple of pictures and might add a video as well. Anyway, I also got featured at girlscene, a dutch website and you can find it by clicking here. They showed my room and the video I made and most of the girls liked it a lot. That's a good sign isn't it? And oh my gosh, 129 followers, I love you all! I think about having a giveaway soon. First need to find something special which you guys will like a lot. So now, let's move on to the outfit. Must confess that this outfit is from two days back. It was a cold, wet and grey day and with still 21 days of summer left, it didn't felt like summer at all. I bought the leatherlook pants at the zara sale. Found it for 6 euros! I'm so happy. The cardigan is also from the zara sale and was 7 euro. Perfect finds for the upcomming seasons!

See you later! xoxo

Courtney Erin said...

Great leggings! Love the web feature too.

xoxo ~ Courtney
http://sartorialsidelines.blogspot.com

Daiana said...

ah, you look super cute as per usual! great finds indeed!

kisses from http://www.sweetfancytreat.com

Emilie said...

Wow I love how you are wearing your hair!! Fabulous :)

Big kisses

lifeisroyalty.blogspot.com

Aniek said...

Love your outfit; but especially love your room!

livelovelaugh11.blogspot.com

Maaike said...

Nice outfit!
xx

maaikevr.blogspot.com

Rachael said...

I love your hair, its perfect for the outfit...and the closet looks great!! Great post!

www.rachaeldiab.blogspot.com

♥ Amber, Sterre & Vera said...

nice outfit !

Femme Virtue said...

lovely, i love the way u do ur hair!

Amber Schmidt said...

Love the feature! :)
And the closet. What did it look like before?
PS: Welcome back!!

Nora Chan said...

your outfit is amazing as always! and wow.. so jealous you're making a walk in closet. look forward to seeing it when it's finished! :)

xx

nrahrahrah.blogspot.com/

Marie-louise said...

echt heel leuk gedaan!
hoe heb je de 'gewone' pagina kunnen veranderen, de zijkanten enzo? want mij lukt het echt niet haha..
ps: love the outfit! xoxo

LadyBugSays ... said...

Love your hair and cute outfit!

THIS FEELING FROM WITHIN said...

Erg mooi!^^ het vestje met de legging is echt een combinatie to die for!

Anonymous said...

Nice outfit!! =)

I'm new on Blogspot, but i'm open for every opinion!! ;)
Fashion lover ? Maybe you're gonna like my blog.
See ya ?
xoxo.
D-May.

CHIC Sensibility... said...

Cute outfit. I love the pants!

.