I'm just following the road






A little celebration today, I've reached 1000 visitors since july and I'm really proud! Eventhough it might not sound as a huge amount, it is for me :) I enjoy reading every comment and I love to visit other blogs as well, and discover some new and fantastic outfits. If you want to follow me, leave a comment and of course I'll have a look at your blog and follow you back.

So back to the outfit. I've worked all day and when I came home, the weather turned out to be really good. I'm wearing my new H&M the garden collection shorts which I bought for 10 euros in sale online. The top is an oldie and also by h&m which I got for (I think) 5 euros in sale two years ago. The sandals(?) are from primark and were 8 euros, and the bag was a gift :)

I hope you like it. And if you do, could you be so kind to click the 'hype' button below this picture? Thanks a million!

xoxo


Nora Chan said...

ok sorry for liking so many outfits but this one is so cute!!! xx

Anonymous said...

I like those shorts. I'm in desperate need of a pair.

mon-A-mie ♥ said...

Your really cute. Love the Outfit.

xoxo

jemina said...

You look Fabulous babe, HYPE!!! xoxo

Ohmymacushla said...

Leuk outfit! Mooie benen heb je!

Victoria said...

i love this bag , the color is perfect ! :)

Nina said...

Geweldige outfit!

Cristi said...

Zij heeft ook op de grond gewerkt, dus ik dacht: misschien ben je haar ooit tegen gekomen ofzo! Ik vind je haarkleur trouwens echt heel mooi! Ik wil ook zoiets, maar ik durf niet echt..

Karoline said...

Really cute shorts you got there;)

Amber Schmidt said...

Congradulations on reaching 1000visitors! When I got up to ten followers on my blog, I geeked out and was so excited, so... I can relate. :)

And your outfit looks great on you--- if I had the gams to pull it off, I'd get some shorts like that in a heartbeat! :)

Karolina Pansevic said...

i love your bag! amazing outfit :)

bubblistyle said...

Congratulations on getting 1000 visitors! It's funny because I freaked out when I got 100 visitors and I actually wrote about that on a recent blog post lol. I love your blog and your outfit looks amazing!!! I was just wondering what kind of camera you use. am now following, hope you check out my blog and do the same! :)

SvetLana said...

This top suits very much to this shorts! Great combination!
Thanks for your comment in my blog and for following me. I followed you too.
My congratulation with 1000 visitors! I want such amount too!!!!

Big hug, Lana.

www.lanastyle.blogspot.com

Sanne said...

Echt een prachtige outfit!

Catherine Au Jong said...

Pretty :)

love.
Etinology

Danielle Vasconcelos said...

Beautiful blog!
Nicee : )

/Fashion Bowie

augustalolita said...

i adore your outfit!! its classic and feminine and you look beautiful!! and the bag is amazing!! and great photos :)

Rio said...

Thanks for visiting Showers of Sunflowers! Cute outfit, and congratulations on the 1000 visitors! I am now following your blog! :)
(http://showersofsunflowers.blogspot.com)

silviasiantar said...

i just hyped.
love this look!!! i luv your blog and followed it

check out mine www.poisepolish.blogspot.com

thankss:)

Anonymous said...

Aw thank you! What a lovely comment! I'm excited to check out your blog! xx

BenchesnChandeliers said...

cute classic style! following too :)

btw check out my giveaway! $100 worth of A'GACI clothing & accessories :)

http://www.benchesandchandeliers.com

Diana said...

such a CUTE look! i love the bag too:)

great blog! visit/follow mine :}

http://dressedupallligators.blogspot.com/

Catherine Au Jong said...

Thanks for the comment :)

xxyy said...

great look. Love the shorts.xx

http://provocativecouture.blogspot.com/

A Stylish Affair said...

I love this outfit, where is your bag from is beautiful! And you look gorgeous as always.

Anika http://www.byanika.com said...

that is such a great outfit, I love the ruffles, and the shorts. basically you are stunning :)) following you and will put you on my blogroll :) xx

Effi said...

lovely look! you're sooo pretty(:
I'll follow your blog if you'll follow mine:
http://efashionfactor.blogspot.com/

Anthea said...

Very nice look! All the items in this outfit is great! The shorts and the bag is my fave!

Anthea,
Embracing Style

Unknown said...

loving this look hun and i have those shorts xxx

WENDY said...

What a perfect outfit for summer :)
I love your shorts by the way. I wish there's at least one H&M outlet here :(


<3

Anonymous said...

the shorts looks gr8
very effortless look
love it :)

LADYPLAY said...

thanks for your coment , if u love my blog don't hesitate to follow it and becoming a member xx ;)

Ivanka said...

Thanks for following! This outfit is so amazing! I love it!

UltimateFashionSweetheart said...

Leuke outfit, staat je prachtig!

Anonymous said...

really nice looks, great blog! i am following you, why don't you follow me too?

Unknown said...

gorgeous top!!! you look great!

Camille Stella said...

Love this bag !!

Nadiaa said...

I loooooove your bag <3
En ik vind de rest van je blog ook erg leuk om te volgen.
Misschien wil je ook mijn blog volgen?
http://xsunkissed.blogspot.com linkruil doe ik ook aan, let me know.

liefs,

.