What's in my purse

Photobucket





I'm the biggest dork ever, I really enjoy watching others 'what's in my purse' posts at youtube and blogspot, so I thought it'd be fun to show you what's in my purse. I carry around alot of things which isn't most of the time even necessary at all.

So here we are, what's in my purse:
1. Agenda - can't live without.
2. Wallet - my loved one by river island. It's so cute!
3. Passport cover and passport
4. Blackberrry and cover - can't be without my blackberry either.
5. Housekeys
6. Carkeys - guess which airline company I'm working for ;)
7. Lipgloss - by dior, my favorite
8. Mascara - chanel
9. Eyeliner - chanel
10. Perfume - D&G light blue. My all time favorite scent.
11. Pocketcamera - Olympus. My baby, besides my canon SRL offcourse.
12. Mirror
13. Handgel - to desinfect my hands.

xoxo
sib said...

ohh like your wallet..



xoxo cla

Unknown said...

Leuke items !! Ik ben altijd dol op de bag posts. Zo leuk om te zien wat iedereen mee neemt

Annastasia said...

OHHHHHHHH NOOOO I'M SO FAAAAAAT!

minnja said...

All what a girls needs is inside:))

http://minnja.blogspot.com/

Mila said...

Yes,definitely everything a girl needs!

Anonymous said...

Thank u very much for the comment! I've seen your blog, your style is lovely! And NOW I FOLLOW YOU!
Do you wanna follow me?
xoxoxo


http://theminetteissue.blogspot.com/

Paint it Black said...

Great post I like to see what people have in there purse it looks almost the same as mine xoxo

Lexie V. said...

Mooie blackberry hoesje en schattige portemonnee!

Deborah said...

leuke spullen :)!!
dat river island portomoneetje is echt leuk !
xx.

.