Meet my family


Jamey

Paparazzi

Daisy and Snickers

Ever since I was a little girl I was in love with animals. I started horsebackriding at the age of 5. At the age of 12 I got my first horse Jamey. She was a crossbred arabian/new forest pony which I've had for 4 years. I loved her so much, but since I wanted to enter dressage competitions I decided to sell her, which was really painful. Jamey really didn't like dressage at all. I've been searching for a long time to find her a good home, and now she lives really close to the forest with lovely people. Since I live close to the city and we don't have much space to ride outside at all, I thought I'd be better for her. After a couple of months I bought Paparazzi. Paparazzi was a full bred russian arabian which I bought as a 1 year old stallion. I've had him for almost two years. He was almost ready to ride, but then I've had some money issues and started school again and had to sell him :( At this moment I no longer ride horses unfortunatly. I don't have the time or the money since I work fulltime at the airport. I miss it alot though.

Let's continu to my other lovely four-legged friends. First I would like to introduce to you my 4 year old babygirl Daisy. She is a shih tzu which we bought as a little puppy. She's amazingly sweet and really a dog who likes to be around people all the time. I still live at home with my mother so she's hardly ever alone at home.

And I have a bunny, named Snickers (if you watch as the world turns, you might remember Katie Perreti's bunny Snickers, I named mine after her). She's a female which I got as a birthday present at the 24th of april this year. I turned 21 and it was really a big suprise to have her as a birthday gift. She's a really funny bunny. We bought her a big cage but in the evenings she walks/hops all the way through our house and plays with Daisy. They go so well together, they really enjoy eachothers company :)
Arushi Khosla said...

Awww :)

Unknown said...

omg the dog and the bunny sooo cute!

minnja said...

I love the photos:)

http://minnja.blogspot.com/

.