Personal: My brothers wedding


Hi dear all!

On friday the 13th of september my brother and his wife said yes to eachother. They got married at the cutest beach house I've seen, it was the perfect evening eventhough it was raining a little bit.

They met eachother years ago on friday the 13th, so that's the reason why they wanted to get married on this specific date. He and his wife already have a daughter: Nova, who is the beautiful girl in the first picture you see when you click the 'read more' words below.

I went together with my mum and boyfriend. It was a lovely evening! The ceremony was really special with beautiful music and the evening in total was just perfect. A good vibe, good food, lovely people and a beautiful couple. Hope you like the pictures :) The professional pictures were taken by Siebe Baarda Fotografie, be sure to check out his website.

P.s: it would be amazing if you would 'LIKE' my facebook page! Please click here! :)


My niece, 10 years old


My brother and me


The family with my beautiful mum on the left (she always takes my pictures for the blog!)


Me and my love


I wore a dark blue chiffon dress from H&M, which I also wore to my prom


Nova and I


I did my own make up and hair. Besides that I also did my mum's make up and hair.


My boyfriend wore a suit from his father. Doesn't he look handsome?


The opening dance

Mandy Paulino said...

Hey there, loved your blog, just followed you on GFC, (805) would you mind to follow back?

mandyshareslife.blogspot.com

MandySharesLife FACEBOOK PAGE

Anca said...

You have such a nice family, great pictures and you look lovely :)

I just started following via Gfc and bloglovin :) hope you will return the love

http://o-fata-simpla.blogspot.ro/

Unknown said...

How Beautiful. They look very happy and I love your outfit.

Please check out my new blog :)

The Koalafornianx

Levande said...

Prachtige foto! <3

Denise said...

Wat een mooie foto van hun samen! Veel geluk voor je broer :)

Sara said...

Gefeliciteerd! Mooie foto's, en het ziet er heel gezellig uit.

Roshelle | Life Of Roshelle said...

Wat een superfoto's! Gefeliciteerd. Ik vind Nova trouwens echt een prachtige naam!

http://www.lifeofroshelle.nl

Anne said...

Aawh zo leuk! Iedereen ziet er zo mooi uit en je nichtje is echt schattig ♥ X Anna

www.fashionanna.com

Rosalie said...

Beautiful pictures! XX

Eline said...

Wauw, iedereen ziet er zo mooi uit!
Gefeliciteerd!

Unknown said...

Heel erg mooie foto's! :)

bianca said...

wow the pics look so nice!!!
good luck to them :)

xx
bianca
www.worryaboutitlater.com

c said...

super leuke foto's en wat leuk om weer op je blog te komen! leuk om de ontwikkeling te zien, het ziet er zo mooi uit nu! :D

<3

ps. we are now giving away a WTG Store Top and Skirt!!

nena blonk said...

echt heel mooi! ik hoop dat je broer een leuke bruiloft gehad heeft! X

Lady Trends said...

Love the beach weddings!
Great pics! So lovely your niece!
xx

Lady Trends
http://myladytrends.blogspot.com.es/ NEW POST!!

https://www.facebook.com/myladytrends

Marion | The Dutch Adventure Seeker said...

Dat ziet er uit als een geweldige dag! Je ziet er ook heel mooi uit :)

Unknown said...

Super leuke blog! gefeliciteerd met je broer en je schoonzus:D

Ik ga je zeker volgen,

Lalaine

http://lovelylalaine.blogspot.com

Esther - myconfashions.nl said...

De eerste foto is echt prachtig !
X Esther / Confashions

Anonymous said...

Hele mooie foto's!

Shii said...

Prachtige foto's!Gefeliciteerd:)

Unknown said...

Absolutely beautiful :D

honeyblushblog.blogspot.com
xx

Alia said...

WOW, its very easy and nice method and post you share are very helpful for my project of making furniture design. Thanks

Jannat said...

WOW, its very easy and nice method and post you share are very helpful for my project of making garden sWOW, its very easy and nice method and post you share are very helpful for my project of making garden sheds cover. Thanksheds cover. Thanks

.