Sunkissed


I created my own little armparty. I do a lot of DIY lately, love making my own bracelets and combining them untill a crazy color pattern can be found on my arm. Today was a good day for some DIY. I went to Amsterdam and bought a couple of new things to make bracelets and earrings (hoops actually). Will show you a.s.a.p.

And today I'm wearing my cheap Primark pants which actually fit amazing combined with a coral top and a perfect white blazer. My shoes are from Hippe Schoenen and they are so comfortable! Do you like them?

Top: Mango // Blazer: Zara // Jeans: Primark // Shoes: Hippe-Schoenen // Necklace: DIY // Bracelets: DIY



Follow The Fashion Moodboard
Carola said...

Leuke outfit! Mooi gecombineerd!

Veronique said...

Ik vind vooral je schoenen gewéldig! De foto's zijn prachtig

Alexandra | asseenbyalex.com said...

Hele leuke outfit! En de armbandjes zijn ook leuk :)

Die broek lijkt heel erg op mijn broek van de Primark, ik denk dat het dezelfde is :)

Xx Alex

Josianne said...

Leuke armbandjes heb je gemaakt! :)

Jorienke.nl said...

Ik vind echt dat je steeds leukere outfits aan hebt! Mooie foto's weer! Kijk elke keer weer uit naar je nieuwe foto's!

Liefs, Jorienke

Djuli said...

Wat een mooie outfit :)
En die armbandjes! Superleuk!

Stefanie said...

Mooie outfit <3

.