Outfit of the day


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
When the sun disappeared, so did my happy mood. Yesterday I was having a look at a flat in Haarlem, which was absolutely the flat of my dream. Unfortunately I had to go back to reality and realised that I couldn't afford it. So that's why I'm a little bit sad today. But with the time passing by, I'm sure I'll get another change to get a great flat! Let's keep the fingers crossed!

Outfit:
Jeans - Bershka
Denim blouse - H&M
White top - H&M
White sneakers - H&M
Bag - Secondhand
Skull scarf - Ebay
Leather jacket - H&M
Anja said...

Lovely outfit, it'd totally wear all of it. <3 And I'm sure you'll be able to find your dream-flat at a reasonable price sooner or later! :D

Hanna said...

super outfit! de spijker blouse en de sjaal zijn perfect!! hoop dat je snel een ander huis vind wat je wel kan betalen :)

Anonymous said...

Lovely outfit! I absolutely adore your blog!!!!! I'm following! come check mine out and let me know what you think! folllow back if you like it
www.cuteybeautyfashionpassion.blogspot.com

Femme Virtue said...

i love the scarf! a great accessory!

Anonymous said...

Je werkt voor de blauwe toch? Mag ik vragen hoe zij denken over nagellak dragen? Op de grond en in de lucht? Alvast bedankt!

Coralie said...

I really like your style, a bit rock, love :)







xx




www.coralieslooks.com - FRENCH FASHION BLOG
Feel free to follow if you like :)

.