Interview

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Summer is over and with changing of seasons the airport isn't as crowded anymore as it used to be. The working days are over now, and it's time to look for an extra job during the winter period. Don't get me wrong, I keep working at the airport, but not as much as I used to. So today I had my interview and I'm pretty satisfied.

My outfit:
Dress - 2 euro at a local fleamarket (brand new with tags from newlook!)
Boots - 40 euro h&m
Necklace - 2 euro primark
Trenchcoat - 30 euro h&m (not in stores anymore)

And another quote of the day:
Every new beginning comes from some other beginning’s end.
Femme Virtue said...

love ur coat! very chic!

Hanna said...

Amazing outfit! Love your coat so much, the colour and shapes are just perfect!

http://style-in-sight.blogspot.com

luciana said...

beautiful :)

.