STEWARDESS: Geslaagd voor luchtvaartdienstverlening


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Why?
1. I'm officially graduated! After three years of really hard work, lots of traineeships I'm graduated in 'aviation services'.
2. I've got the job! Monday I'll sign my contract. I'll work 2,5 days per week at school helping out with the traineeships at the airport. So much fun!
3. I met some really cool people this week.

xoxo
Femme Virtue said...

congratz! even ur graduation cap looks cute!

Exuvalia said...

Congratulations. :)
By the way, you're gorgeous.

Bee said...

Congratulation! :)
Graduation cap is reaally good :D

Anonymous said...

gefeliciteerd en heel veel succes met je baan!

Carina said...

Congratulations on the graduation!

xx Carina

luciana said...

congrats, you look very beautiful :)

Rand T said...

congratsssssssssssss!!!!!!!good luck xx

Elien | dogsanddresses.com said...

Super, gefeliciteerd!!

Hermine said...

Congratulations :)

xoxo Hermine-Candy Girl
www.thegirlinacashmeredaze.blogspot.com

Inez said...

Gefeliciteerd + wat een leuk jurkje heb je aan!

Angélique said...

Gefeliciteerd!

Sara Downton said...

congratulations! things sound like they're going well for you :)
your dress is lovely! i love all your clothing, posts actually.
thanks for the comment on my blog!

Rachael said...

Congratulations!! ♥♥♥

www.rachaeldiab.blogspot.com

Lexie V. said...

Gefeliciteerd, superleuk voor je!

Elize said...

Gefeliciteeeerd! Haha, dankjewel voor je reactie, super :D Leuke outfit, tof jurkje! x

.