Outfit: New furry buddy


Hi dear all,

It was time to take my vintage levi's 501 out of the dust. I found them two years ago in the thriftstore, waiting for me to bring them home for just 2 euro. They have been my favorite for such a long time, but dissapeared to the back of my closet during this summer. But I found them again, and love them again.

The levi's look well with my new furry buddy: a cardigan from Primark. I have been looking for nice cardigans for the upcoming winter season, but it's so difficult! I bought this cardi a couple of sizes too big, because I like my stuff to be oversized. Together with my doggy print blouse from Primark I think it's a cute combination. What do you think?

P.s: it would be amazing if you would 'LIKE' my facebook page! Please click here! :)

Furry vest: Primark // Printed blouse: Primark // Vintage Levi's 501: thrifted // Shoes: H&M
Carola said...

Wat een lieve blouse! En dat vest ziet er heerlijk uit! Zo eentje wil ik ook nog graag. (:

Unknown said...

Wow maar 2 euro! :) You look great!
x Hannah
http://theadventurouslifestylelab.blogspot.com/

Say Yes Joe said...

Looks so cosy! Love it :)

Tessa said...

Leuke look, dat vestje ziet er echt heerlijk uit

Guste said...

cute look :)

(Retro) Sonja said...

Je vest ziet er echt heeeerlijk uit! Mooie outfit ook ermee! :)

XX

Evelien said...

Wat een leuke blouse!

.