Outfit: Do it all again


Hi dear all,

My boyfriend and I finally have a lot of days off together! Which means I'm spending a lot of time in Utrecht, and I must say that I start to like it over there. It's close to the forest, has a lot of nice shops and restaurants and is just not as crowded as Amsterdam.

And a while ago my boyfriend bought a bike for me which we 'pimped' a little bit. You can see it over here. Anyway, we cycled to a park and enjoyed the nature just outside the big city. The autumn leaves are finally here, so I took some nice pictures with a 'fall' vibe. It was another lovely day. I hope you like the pictures :) P.s: it would be amazing if you would 'LIKE' my facebook page! Please click here! :)

Sweater: H&M // Shorts: Unknown // Shoes: Primark

Carola said...

Wat een lieve outfit!

♥vendy♥ said...

cute shorts dear...and I love horses...cute pics
xoxo
happy day

NEW POST!!!NEW POST!!!

Unknown said...

Ziet er mooi uit. Waar heb je trouwens je panty vandaan? Hij is namelijk perfect :D

Liefs,
Kiki // Chicks About Fashion

Unknown said...

what a lovely photos of yours - and outfit of course!!! :)
you look stunning, girl! :)

MIXT fashion and lifestyle said...

leuke foto's:)

Alexandra | asseenbyalex.com said...

Leuke outfit en foto's! :)

Xx Alex

Unknown said...

Your blog it's so lovel, it brings me peace !! Your style are beautiful.. with love Ilse. :)
I just open my blog, maybe you want to pass and tell me if you like it?
http://roblesilse.blogspot.mx

.