INSTAGRAM: flyingfashionblogger


As mentioned before, Lola is my iphone 4 who is capturing my life on a daily base. So this is my overview from this month, I hope you enjoy them :)
Beautiful Nuremberg

Dinner at Vapiano // Strawberry smoothie

Dreaming of flying the amazing 747

My Fashionology necklace // Simple outfit in Billund

Healthy strawberry smoothie made myself

CreamPR bloggers DIY event

Amazing HALO during our flight

Eating mexican food in Nuremberg // Trying on backpacks

Love strawberries!

Workout outfit

Messy room in Bremen


Another workout outfit


Fruit shopping at the local market, love it!


Outfit on route


Oranges, nomnomnom


Capturing airplanes in the sky


DIY Curly hair



Follow The Fashion Moodboard
lol said...

Amazing photos! :) You're so beautiful, you've got amazing body and you give me lots of inspiration! Thank you! ;33
http://50mmodreams.blogspot.com

Kiki said...

Leuk overzichtje! liefs

Sharon (Style-Chameleon) said...

Haha, zo leuk om je in je stewardes outfit te zien :p



http://www.style-chameleon.com/

Accrochable said...

Wat een leuke foto's zeg! Ik vind vooral je laatste foto erg mooi :-)

xo The Daily Fashion Drug

Unknown said...

Hey you´ve a wonderful blog!
Please check out mine:)
If you want we can follow each other here, on bloglovin
and GFC ?
Let me know
xoxo

mirjam schuurkamp said...

Nice photo's babe!

NEW OUTFIT POST: SUMMERLOOK
www.mirfashion.blogspot.com

Djuli said...

Superleuke foto's!
Je smoothies zien er heerlijk uit!
x

.