A touch of pink


Time for a 'new' outfit of the day! With a little pop of color. Or well, this is actually what I wore during the CreamPR DIY blog event. What do you think? You like it? I combined a vintage blouse with my bright pink zara blazer and my favorite shoes, also from zara

And what are you up to today? It's my only day off, I'm already packing my suitcase, because I will be trained tomorrow for three days and 8 flights! :)

Blazer: Zara // Blouse: Vintage // Shorts: Vintage Levi's 501 // Shoes: Zara


Follow The Fashion Moodboard
Alexandra | asseenbyalex.com said...

Hele leuke outfit het staat je ook echt goed!

Xx Alex

Unknown said...

love the graphic shirt combined with the bright jacket, looks awesome!

Josianne said...

Wat een ontzettend leuke outfit! Staat je erg goed :)

Unknown said...

Hele leuke outfit! Leuk hoe je dat bloesje draagt. Song of style doet dat ook zo toch?

X lisa

www.llittleblonde.blogspot.com

Kiki said...

Leuk gecombineerd! Liefs

Unknown said...

Hele leuke outfit! P.s. heel erg bedankt voor je tip over de mythic oil op mijn blog. Ik krijg er inderdaad heel snel vet haar van!

Anonymous said...

Super leuke outfit, ik ben verliefd op je blouse!

Amber said...

Super gaaf! Vooral de blazer en blouse vind ik erg leuk!

elma said...

Wat een super leuke outfit! Staat je heel mooi!

IshM said...

leuke look, vind de kleur van de blazer echt fantastisch!! heerlijk roze kleurtje, krijg er zomerkriebels van hahaha
volg je nu
xx ish
http://tiny-heart-beats.blogspot.com/

styleinlove said...

adorable jacket!

styleinlove.blogspot.com

.