FLYING: Venetië


A cold and rainy saturday afternoon in Venice, Italy. The city was pretty much empty, I think everybody stayed inside. I went together with the co-pilot, who wasn't afraid of the rain. There is nothing which I hate more than spending a complete day in my hotel room without seeing any daylight. I always need to go outside, rain or no rain. So the co-pilot joined me and we spent the afternoon at a christmas market and an Irish pub in Venice, close to the rialto bridge. At six we took the boat bus back to the central station and somewhere around 7.30PM we were back at the hotel. We got ourselves a lovely pizza and had a very nice diner in the room. Such a lovely day, despite of the rain. Venice is just so pretty!

If you would like to see my previous trips to Venice, click here




Follow The Fashion Moodboard
Fashiable | Nanne said...

Ah wauw, wat lijkt Venetië me een mooie stad!

www.fashiable.nl

Fashiable | Nanne said...

Ah wauw, wat lijkt Venetië me een mooie stad!

www.fashiable.nl

marcela said...

Venice looks really cool now in Xmas time
http://urbanprettygirl.blogspot.com/

Accrochable said...

Wat een prachtige foto's zeg!

xoxo The Daily Fashion Drug

♥vendy♥ said...

Great pics
Love venice
Kiss and happy day
Vendy

NEW POST!!!
the simple life of rich people blog
Twitter @simpleliferichP
Instagram @thesimplelifeofrichpeople

Anonymous said...

Wow, Venice looks stunning! Hope you had a great time! I love your new blog header by the way :)

-Haylie

Nikki said...

Wow it looks so beautiful!!:) Xx

~Mom Wife Boss Life~ said...

Gorgeous pictures!

Caitlin @ Candyfloss & Persie said...

just stunning, stunning, stunning. I wish so much that I had the fortitude to be a flight attendant (I fly constantly but it always makes me uneasy) because you are getting amazing experiences. Thanks for sharing the images!

Giada said...

I studied architecture in Venice for three years..I love this city!

Giada

http://giadascarnival.blogspot.com

Jaimie said...

Venetië is zo mooi! Ik was er 1 jaar geleden in de zomer, heb heerlijk op de terrasjes gezeten en natuurlijk op de bootjes. Liefs

Leonie said...

Ah wauw, wat een mooie foto's!

Jenaly Enns said...

I wish I could travel as much as you. you have a great blog!

http://www.inmydreams.ca/

.