INSTAGRAM: flyingfashionblogger


I finally decided to do a little instagram post. Since I wasn't able to use my beloved DSRL camera most of the week due to the heavy rain, I decided to snap some pictures with my iphone and give them a nice little instagram 'touch'. My week was alright. Linköping was freezing but insanely beautiful with all the snow. In the early morning when we had to leave Linköping again, our airplane was frozen! The toilets were not working, nor was our water boiler. But after 20 minutes up in the air, the toilet and water boiler started working again thank goodness gracious.

And so we headed to Nice, which was about 30 degrees warmer than Linköping, but I was still freezing. Thanks to the stupid hotel room airconditioning which refused to heat up my room. And so I wore a lot of layers before I went to bed. It was just 16 degrees in my room, brrr. During the day I went to the shopping mall, but was extremely bored and didn't buy anything.

And I already told you about my trip to Venice, which was rainy too. But it was way better than Nice ;)

So,What are you looking at? (from left to right, top to bottom)
Sweden from 33.000ft // Beautiful view from the cockpit // Descent into Linköping
Freezing Linköping (-20 degrees) // Insane amount of snow // Linköping
Freezing in Nice (france) as well // Nice was grey, dark and rainy // Spotting airplanes at Luxembourg airport
Rainy Venice, Rialto bridge // View from the Rialto // Christmas in Venice


Follow me on Instagram! I'm Shalane89


Follow The Fashion Moodboard
♥vendy♥ said...

amazing photos...lovely <3
kiss and happy day
vendy

NEW POST !!!
FOLLOW ME ON:
the simple life of rich people blog
instagram @thesimplelifeofrichpeople
twitter @simpleliferichP

lol said...

I love all your Instagram photos! Unfortunately I'm not very active on it, haha. :P I prefer taking photos with camera, but yours are amazing!

Unknown said...

Beautifull photos!!! Xxx

http://salsarosafashion.blogspot.com.es/?m=1

Marla Singer said...

such beautiful shots <3

Versicle.
Join my Chicnova giveaway here

Unknown said...

Super mooie foto s!

Rusia ♥ said...

beautiful!

Virginie said...

Lovely Pictures :)

Much Love,
Virginie

http://vivinvogue.blogspot.com/

.