Winter landscape


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Hi dear readers and new followers!
Does your landscape looks like mine? My gosh, I've never seen so much snow since a long time! I just want to show you really quick what I wore today. It was freezing, so don't expect a really fashionable outfit! Main goal was to stay warm as you see :)

Jeans - Only
Cape - H&M
Top - H&M
Fake ugg boots

And a little quote of the day:
Life is too short not to wear beautiful things

Have a great weekend!
xoxo
Shalane


Anonymous said...

That is a GORGEOUS knitted cape! The color and fit are really nice.

It hasn't snowed at all where I am. Everyone else is popping up with these beautiful snow pictures.

BECKY MAY said...

camel + stripes = fab

love this


BM

thebohemiangoods.blogspot.com

x

Siân Singleton said...

This outfit looks fab on you the cape is really warm and toasty looking x

Kittenish Behaviour Blog

minnja said...

Beautiful :))))

LOVE
minnja

http://minnja.blogspot.com/

Moniek said...

Echt een leuke outfit! Hier (Limburg) ziet het er ook zo uit hahah, ik vind het moeilijk om er nog heel fashionable uit te zien als het zo koud is ^^

Hanna said...

Lovely outfit! here the same with the weather!
that poncho is so awsome!

http://style-in-sight.blogspot.com

Jelka Lepever said...

superleuke outfit!

www.jelkaaa-x.blogspot.com

marionachic said...

fantastic blog!!!follow you,follow me????

Anonymous said...

I love your cape, amazing! <3
xx

Jan said...

Ah je ziet er echt supermooi uit op die tweede foto! Heel leuk :)
&Die cape is tof!

SomeoneLikeYou said...

Oh my, that cape is absolutely gorgeous!
The camel color is just perfect.

BIG BANG PLOUF said...

I love Ö

And thank's for your comment on my blog ;)

Kisses,
C` :)

Anonymous said...

I want that cape too! :)
x

(loversofthelight.blogspot.com)

Femme Virtue said...

this look really nice against the white of the snow!

Tessa said...

leuke outfit en mooie foto's ook!
en dankje voor je comment!
x

Jeanine said...

Dankje voor de reactie!!!....
Je hebt echt super leuke outfits <3.
Ik volg je!.

Francesca said...

I live in sunny queensland, australia.. so definitely not LOL. beautiful snow though!

F. (opinionslave.blogspot.com) x

Unknown said...

very cute outfit :)
xx

Unknown said...

Ooo love the cape :) Regret not getting it now!

.