Shoo-shoo sugartown








Today I was inspired by my favorite movie '500 days of summer'. In one of the scenes, you see Summer singing 'sugartown' in a karaoke bar. Great song!

I got some troubles but they won't last
I'm gonna lay right down here in the grass
And pretty soon all my troubles will pass
'cause I'm in shoo-shoo-shoo, shoo-shoo-shoo
Shoo-shoo, shoo-shoo, shoo-shoo Sugar Town




Skirt - primark 5 euro
Top - H&M 7 euro
Cardigan - Only 10 euro
Ballerina flats - Bershka 20 euro
Tights - Unknown

And please if you like my look, don't forget to hype it on lookbook or chictopia :)

xoxo

Victoria Jin said...

i LOVE your hair - the cut and the color. and you have such a great figure!

Meritte said...

love your outfit ! so adorable !
I hyped your look on lookbook (: & chic-voted on chictopia (:

http://watermelonmerittini.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

AMAZING OUTFIT!
LOVE THE CARDIGAN IN THIS WAY!
HYPED ON LB!
XX
http://theminetteissue.blogspot.com/

Joy. | JUSTLIKESUSHI.COM said...

Amazing girly outfit!

HailesHeartsFashion said...

we have the same haircut :) Love your outfit and the photos taken. Was really suprised to see how cheap it was as an outfit cause it look amazing quality! :) love H&M - its like designer for no money.. :/ if that makes sense.

http://hailesheartsfashion.blogspot.com/

Lulu and her whimsical ways! said...

what a gorgeous outfit, I love the pink cardie and your pumps! I've never seen '500 days of summer' - you have inspired me to rent it on LoveFilm! Your blog is darling! Thank you so much for your sweet words. Follow you too I shall! xx

Anonymous said...

Love your outfit, the photo with your hair up you look like ZD from 500 days of summer!

Jennifer said...

Super leuke outfit, vind je rokje heel erg leuk!

Alan Li said...

I love your outfit, it's adorable! And your smile is so cute!

Wynne Prasetyo said...

another amazing outfit, you're so pretty you know that? :D

thank you for the follow! tee hee :)

Vijay said...

hi its a friendly visit for a friendly blogger in a frienly manner, thus by dropping here from my blog

Follow my blog if you like it means

INTRODUCING BOLD said...

Wat een leuke blog heb jij zeg! Ik ga je volgen.

Kom je ook even bij mij langs?

xoxo

Punk'd

Unknown said...

Wat een prachtige outfit. Ik ga je volgen !

Jasmine said...

shooo shooo sugar town ,

yay 500 Days of Summer is one of my fav movie !

you look so sweet , love the soft colors of your outfit

Shopaholic-NYC said...

Dankjewel! Leuke outfit dit! En ik vind je kapsel echt superleuk :)

Nora Chan said...

really sweet/cute outfit!!

Camille Stella said...

I follow you !!

.