Fairytale dress






Did I already told you I never buy anything which is really expensive? And how I love thrifted, secondhand and sale clothing? I hope you like my outfit today!

Dress - H&M divided sale 9 euro
Tights - Unknown
Military jacket - River Island sale 25 euro
Ballerina Flats - Bershka 20 euro

xoxo

Like my outfit? Do not forget to hype on lookbook :) Many thanks!
Sjaar said...

Leuke outfit! Zonder legging/panty zou leuker zijn, geniet van het lekkere weer nu het nog kan! Hier in Nl weet je het nooit:p.

The Fashion Moodboard said...

Thanks meis :)
Ja wilde het eigenlijk zonder panty doen maar heb zulke witte benen, dat wilde ik de rest van de wereld niet aandoen haha :P Jij ook geniet nog van het lekkere weer! :)
xxx

Mar said...

hi!
leuk jurkje heb je, had hem zelf in het zwart, maar hij viel bij mij toch echt heel anders :( haha. ijhallen is inderdaad erg leuk, maar je moet wel goed zoeken, wil je iets vinden! in september is het weer... 2 dagen achter elkaar ;)

en jij hebt ook een erg leuke blog, zie je foto's ook vaak op EGF voorbij komen, erg leuk!

xx

Rebecca said...

Love the dress, and it was such a bargain!

http://itscohen.blogspot.com/

Charley said...

Echt een heel mooi jurkje! Heb er veel H&M's tevergeefs voor door gespit haha.
Hij staat je ook mooi en je hebt ook een leuk kapsel! xx

Your name here said...

Prachtige jurk, staat je goed!

Anonymous said...

Wauw, dat jurkje staat je echt goed!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty, I love your hair! Yes, I never buy anything new/full price either, I love bargains heehee.

Thanks for popping by my blog, I love finding new blogs to follow :D I also like to pretend I am learning snippets of other languages by seeing the 'blogger' words in different languages and knowing what it means! Sometimes I have to guess though and cross my fingers and hope I'm not clicking cancel or something!

That extra sparkle said...

Erg leuk jurkje! Mooi haar heb je ook. Je outfit hieronder vind ik ook leuk, dat jasje, die broek en die schoenen samen, super!

http://all-eyes-on-me-hetty.blogspot.com

Anastasia said...

Dank je! Ja ja, ik spreek Nederlands =D

Vind je blog ook héél leuk! Ik volg je nu! ^^

*X*

Danielle @ Story of Style said...

I'm right there with you, I LOVE thrifted clothing. I always feel guilty buying things that are REALLY expensive! You're gorgeous, and I love this outfit! Cute blog. I'm a follower now :)

Anonymous said...

great dress..looks so cute on you!<3

My Lack of Style said...

Wat ben jij een mooie meid, prachtige haren ook!

Melissa~ said...

I love your dress.
Cool blog BTW.

Kisses!

joana said...

LOVE the dress

MY REPUBLIC OF FASHION said...

Oh wow, I love that dress so much. Really pretty outfit. Thanks a million for your lovely comment on my blog.:)SarahD

Style-Pursuit said...

Oh no... I guess it's already too late to get that dress on sale! I totally adore it!!! Pity I've missed this one... :o)

x

Jasmine said...

thats an awesome dress, i like it

its like sweet and nice and when u mix match it with the jacket its a brand new look

great combination , can wear it both ways for different occasions

love

.