Let's collect some wood babe

Did you notice the little hearts on the left side of every picture on this blog? When you click on this little heart, the image will be saved on a database called 'hypeed.com'. At that website, you can collect all your favorite outfits from bloggers by only clicking at the heart button on the left side of the picture. The outfit will be saved on the website, it's totally free and you don't have to save it anymore on your computer :)







Weather has been awful today, so I thought it was the perfect opportunity to wear my new H&M autumn/winter outfit. I'm really in love with my new black boots. They should be 'over the knee' but with my size 40/7 they only come halfway up my knee. But it doesn't bother me at all. So how is your day so far? I need to work (again). And I finished my ikea closet for my room (Aneboda, will show you pictures soon).

And look what I found during thriftshopping yesterday:

It's a (vintage?) huge poster from the airline company I'm working for. How cool is that?

Like my look? Please hype it on lookbook :)
Gabriele said...

Love your shoes !!! :)
www.cookiebyme.blogspot.com

G.

Femme Virtue said...

the boots and the jacket are just fab!

XOXO
http://michelle-chic.blogspot.com

mon-A-mie ♥ said...

Oh, i like ur style.
Your Beautiful.
I'm sorry, the Giveaway is just for Germany because its to expensive to send to an another Country :(

But I will follow you!

Kel & Jaz said...

Love your look! Especially the jacket and boots! My fav!

xoxo, jaz
http://fashionstatement101.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Leuk leuk leuk!

Sanne said...

Leuk! Alleen moet ik zelf echt nog niet denken om alweer laarzen aan te doen! Maar goed daar is het weer wel naar

ching said...

oh wow, you're so pretty. your ensemble is also.

ps. i hope u could follow me on blogloving, i'll follow u back :)

http://thyaudaciousness.blogspot.com/

Mimi said...

looks good!

Unknown said...

Great look...I'm a huge fan of plate shirts and overknee boots:)

Just saw that you've got lookbook..:) Would be suuuuper amazing if you could send me an invitation:)

Kisses


www.miaslittlecorner.blogspot.com

SophieSweetVintage said...

Bedankt voor je reactie! Mooie outfit heb je weer aan en die poster is echt geweldig! :)

Sarah said...

you look so so pretty! I love the boots and the jacket- great look xxx

Courtney Erin said...

Great look - I love the plaid top!

xoxo ~ Courtney
http://sartorialsidelines.blogspot.com

minnja said...

lovely:)
http://minnja.blogspot.com/

Style-Pursuit said...

That's the way I love it! Casual, yet edgy! :o)

xoxo

Cristi said...

Very lovely! Een vriendin van mij heeft ook bij KLM gewerkt afgelopen jaar, misschien ken je haar wel. Louise Bruggeman, zegt die naam je iets?

SvetLana said...

Great blog,dear! I love your shoes on this outfit!!!
Check out my blog and may be we will follow each other?
Love, Lana

www.lanastyle.blogspot.com

Chezzelia said...

ziet er erg leuk uit! wat doe je dan als beroep? ( omdat je bij de klm werkt? )

Cristiana C said...

I love this outfit and you hair color!
visit my blog and follow me if you like!!
I'll follow back!!
kisses

rachael said...

Love that jacket - love how its styled!

Rachael at <a href="http://www.latentblatant.com>latent/blatant</a>

Aney Mei said...

Love the OTK boots and plaid! Great way of styling plaid.

Nora Chan said...

the outfit is so cute with the jacket!! ♥♥

A Stylish Affair said...

You look stunning, this is such a nice transitional spring to fall outfit. I love everything from the bun in your hair to the boots on your feet. Also, that heart is such a nice idea, I have tons of inspiration photos saved onto my computer so I'd definitely save more space. And what a cute vintage photo!

Magda said...

great shoes!

http://jadorehardcore.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

you are so gorgeous <3 love the whole outfit.
blessings~

Jenna said...

your so pretty! love your leather jacket look!

Please visit me if you get the chance!

Jenna
http://ukfashiontrends.blogspot.com

Claudet said...

nice shirt and jacket!!! You look so beautiful :)

xoxo

ღ♥ CONFASHIONS FROM AMSTERDAM said...

Ah heerlijk casual outfitje meid :D luv the booties!

Catherine Au Jong said...

lovely boots! found you thru look book
I'm following you hope you can follow me back

love.
Etinology

Hatice Ö. said...

Oewhh die bloes is leukk (L).

Mariloé said...

i love the way you did your hair! looks great

Stacey Kay said...

Love those boots! Thanks for visiting my blog!

xoxo
Stacey Kay
"Runway Inspiration, Vintage Decoration"
www.goodwillhuntingg.com

.