Photobucket


How tall are you?
I'm 1.76cm, or 5'7"

What is your body shape?
I have a boyish body shape. I don't have many curves and I'm quite tall.

Where do you live?
I live in the Netherlands, close to our capital Amsterdam.

What do you do for living?
I graduated in september 2010 and now I'm working as a cabin attendant for a well known dutch airline, but I rather keep the airlines name private. I fly around europe and spend about 4 to 5 nights a week in a hotel somewhere in Europe. It's not only my job, it's a way of life ;)

Why did you start blogging?
I always loved to read blogs and find it really inspirational to see how people dress. I decided to have one of my own so I can share how I dress on a budget. It's like my own fashion and travel diary.

Why do you go to thriftstores and fleamarkets?
I don't have a huge budget (yes I'm a cabin attendant and no, I'm not rich) and besides that I love wearing things which you won't see very often at the street.

What kind of camera do you use?
I own a canon EOS 1000d digital SLR with a 18-55 mm lens and a 50mm f1.8 lens. Besides that, I own a panasonic lumix pocketcam and a couple of analogue camera's. I'm using paint shop pro 7 and photoshop cs4 to edit my photo's. I also love to snap pictures with my Iphone. I use instagram and hipstamatic very often.

May I use your pictures
Yes, you can use my pictures on your own blog or in any other kind of magazine. But please let me know by e-mail that you are using my picture and link back or at least mention my blog.

Are you open for collaborations, sponsorships, advertising?
Yes, I'm always open for collaborations, sponsorships, advertising and giveaways as long as they are relevant to my blog. For inquiries please send me an e-mail: thefashionmoodboard@live.nl. I only accept companies that have a relevance to my blog and readers.

How can I follow your blog?
First of all you can follow me via google friend connect, which you see on the left hand side of this page. You can also follow my blog via bloglovin or facebook. Besides that, I have a webstagram account which I use a lot! And I am active on twitter as well :)

.