Dancing in the rain




I work alot these days and don't have much time to dress up. So today I had to work from 3pm till 7pm at the airport and before I went to work, I did some grocery shopping. The outfit is simple -I know- but it was only for a couple of hours and it was raining alot! So where do you people work? Do you work the summer holidays as well?

Ripped baggy jeans - zara 20 euro
Pink blazer - 30 euro vero moda
Grey cardigan - 20 euro spain(?)
Shoes - can't remember, have them for a long time

xoxo
Amber Schmidt said...

Simple is still beautiful! Sorry you have to work so much:/

Anonymous said...

Your umbrella is adorable.

char_link said...

Cute blazer and I love your haircut! No working for me next week, I'm of to barcelona ;-)

Jamie-Lee Burns said...

simple is chic, they do say less is more! btw, I just love your bangs - I hope if I ever decide to cut mine that they look as good as yours! x

http://pagesixxx.blogspot.com/

Sybil said...

that umbrella is charming..

im off to getting a full time job at an insurance company.. kinda boring, i know.. hahaha!

Animated Confessions

Mademoiselle Deva said...

I really like your look!!

AgataP said...

love your jeans and everything else :D

http://laughing-in-the-purple-rain.blogspot.com

Juf Valerie Coveliers said...

Your outfit is really amazing!!!

I think your blog is lovely! I will follow you!
Maybe you will follow me to?

All the best, Valerie
screamyourfeelingsout.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Leuke outfit!

.