Let's paint it black







I'm wearing my new h&m divided shorts today which I bought recently in the online shop for only 9,95! Today it's the ultimate I-do-nothing-except-blogging-and-watching-tv day. It's sunday and I worked yesterday for 10,5 hours at the airport, and tonight I need to work again. That's why I'm wearing something comfortable. I hope you still like it :)

xoxo

studded shorts - h&m divided 10 euro
chihuahua top - zara sale 3 euro
boots - charol 8 euro

Briana said...

i really love your booots!
www.brianathismoment.com

Stacey said...

Je ziet er heel erg leuk uit! En je blog is echt heel erg nice!

Irene said...

Leuke outfit! Hele leuke schoenen !
Je hebt een leuke blog :)!

Liefss
http://myfashionfindings.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

What a lovely outfit! I checked the H&M online shop and I think it's only available to ship in Europe! I'd actually have to go into a store =( But with the way H&M sizing is all over the place, that might not be a bad idea.

Jenna Hughes said...

those shorts are awesome! what a great deal :)

http://underthefluorescents.blogspot.com/

Wie said...

Jij hebt echt zulk mooi haar!

Rosanneke
http://fashionisnotjustbeauty.blogspot.com

Victoria said...

i love your boots ! :)

bubblistyle said...

What a great buy and lovely outfit! I love your top! please stop by my blog when you have the chance! :)
http://www.bubblistyle.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Nice combi! Luv it (=
xX. Summergiirl

Courtney Erin said...

Great outfit - I love the boots and the whole shorts with tights look!

xoxo ~ Courtney
http://sartorialsidelines.blogspot.com

luciana said...

Great outfit and I love your legs!

PS Holic said...

what am i suppose to say as a guess guy here4?!?!? The new Parlour is here, and its the best issue yet!

Gabriele said...

Nice outfit,love your T-Shirt :)
www.cookiebyme.blogspot.com

G.

agatheloff said...

Thanks for you comment :)
You are really beautiful! I'm following you back.

Bohemian said...

Mooie outfit & leuke boots!

Eliska H said...

great outfit, love the blog♥

Sanne said...

Leuk! Je lijkt op Esmee Denters! Maar dat zul je vast wel vaker gehoord hebben :)

Ik volg je terug :)

aurora. said...

lovely outfit!
and i really love your boots
:)

http://vintageaurora.blogspot.com/
xoxo

Anonymous said...

Dankjewel! Ik heb er ook heeel veel zin in : D
En ik vind je outfit heel leuk, shirt is echt heel schattig

Unknown said...

lovely outfit x

UltimateFashionSweetheart said...

Wat heb jij prachtige lange benen, jaloers! :D Mooie outfit trouwens, staat je super!

minnja said...

Lovely photos!
http://minnja.blogspot.com/

Femme Virtue said...

u look amazing! as always... ;)

Rio said...

Super cute, and your hair looks really pretty! :)
(http://showersofsunflowers.blogspot.com)

Nicole Martin said...

Great outfit - I love the dog t-shirt :) Your site is adorable... I am also obsessed with Zooey Deschanel and She & Him! I can't wait to visit again and see your next outfit!

Marnie said...

You're so cute! x

Mikelle Jade said...

Oh wow your hair is gorgeous! Lovely outfit as well :) Such great style, I'm really liking the shorts and tights!

yours-truly-mj.blogspot.com

Zabrinah said...

Oh my goodness! You look amazing! This is the kind of post that hooks me on a blog.

I'd wear this outfit any day!

:)

~Zabrinah

SophieSweetVintage said...

Je ziet er super uit! Mooie outfit :) De chihuahua top is cute!!

Khadija said...

Zeer mooie outfit! :)

Carina said...

Aw thankyou for your comment on my blog! Oh I like your blog, especially your photography and outfits! Wow youre from Netherlands! My grandads from Holland, I'd love to go there one day.

xx

Petitebine said...

Super mooie outfit en foto's :)

Pauline said...

Très jolie tenue !
Ca te va très bien.
x

Nausica said...

Thank you for following my blog and for your lovely comment! I'll make sure to keep an eye on yours, as well!:)

P.S. That outfit is perfect for fall's entrance!

kara lynn said...

ah thanks for your sweet note on my blog!!

so glad you had a restful day from work! always a much needed thing!

Anonymous said...

aww love the dog print :)

Femme Virtue said...

Hi! I'm giving you a blog award!

http://michelle-chic.blogspot.com/2010/08/tagged-blog-award-sweet-friends.html

XOXO

Jessica Weingarten said...

Amazing outfit! I love your blog, I'm following you now :)

-Jess
http://darknightholdtight.blogspot.com

Alecca Rox said...

this outfit is plain bargains lady! love the shorts, especially on legs like this. hope work is easy on you;)

Judith said...

Leuke laarsjes mannn!

Kallie, Happy Honey and Lark said...

I've always wanted to pull off the tights+shorts+boots look and I have never successfully done it. You look really stylish...ready for any kinf of fun too!

SvetLana said...

Very stylish! Love your hair today!

Lana.

www.lanastyle.blogspot.com

Joyti said...

You look gorgeous! I really like your sweater and the shorts and the boots. Not to mention your beautiful hair....the fringe looks great on you.

Flashes of Style said...

You look so adorable! I love the all black :)

Hilde said...

wat een onwijs schattig t-shirt :D

go cry wolf said...

these photos are so pretty! (: love.

come by sometime?

rena.

Anonymous said...

you look gorgeous. Just found your blog and love it.

Dena x

Unknown said...

nice look!

Instant Flowers said...

I really love this look! :)

Jeanine said...

leuke blog heb je!!!

Love your outfits <3!!

http://i-just-love-roses.blogspot.com/

.