OUTFIT: Stripes and denim

fashionmoodboard shalane outfit denim stripes
Utrecht has so many beautiful corners, like this one, just a 5 minute walk from our home. It's the perfect background for outfit photos and it makes the city unique and so pretty! For the outfit I'm wearing a cute little cheap dress from Forever21. I really love that store, however I rarely find items which I truly love. I can wander around for hours and hours in the shop doubting wether to buy things or not. But this cute little dress just had to be in my closet, it was meant to be. Combined with a denim jacket and some leopard slipons it's the perfect go-to outfit for a day in the city. Hope you like it :)

xoxo
Shalane

Outfit
Dress - Forever21
Denim jacket - Primark
Leopard slipons - H&M
Hat - Primark
Bag - Pimkie

fashionmoodboard shalane outfit denim stripes fashionmoodboard shalane outfit denim stripes fashionmoodboard shalane outfit denim stripes fashionmoodboard shalane outfit denim stripes fashionmoodboard shalane outfit denim stripes fashionmoodboard shalane outfit denim stripes
Forever21 dress / Primark denim jacket / Primark hat / H&M Leopard slipons / Pimkie bag

Jenny said...

Such a pretty outfit and I love the wall art in the photos, very creative shots x


Jenny | Krystel Couture

.