OUTFIT: Fancy beach outfit

fashionmoodboard strand outfit
During one of my many days off (I'm flying parttime, woop woop!) the boy and I drove to the beach. We went to Katwijk, which is about an hour by car from Utrecht. During the summer holidays the beaches in The Netherlands can be really crowded, but Katwijk seems to be an exception to this rule, since it was really quiet. It was a super lovely day, we brought food and drinks and we had a super relaxing afternoon. I am wearing my favorite new sunglasses which are from Polette, a great sunglasses shop! Oh and my bracelets are D.I.Y. Hope you like the outfit :)

xoxo
Shalane

Outfit
Top - Thriftstore
Shorts - H&M
Beachbag - Primark
Sunglasses - Polette

fashionmoodboard strand outfit fashionmoodboard strand outfit fashionmoodboard strand outfit fashionmoodboard strand outfit fashionmoodboard strand outfit fashionmoodboard strand outfit
Thriftstore top / H&M shorts / Primark beachbag / Polette sunglasses

.