Let's look for seashells



I'm having a hate/love relationship with my phone this week. I need to keep it with me ALL the time, it's that time of the month again... (no, not that time you think!) Reserve duty for one week, 12 hours a day. For the ones visiting my blog for the first time: I'm a flight attendant. And every now and then we have stay-at-home-next-to-the-phone duty, and we must be able to be at schiphol airport within one hour when they call us for a flight. Not my favorite thing to do.

Anyway, I put my suitcase, uniform and trolley in the back of my car and drove towards the harbor to take some outfit pictures and grab a lunch. These were the only pants I took with me when I was in Thailand. So it feels kinds strange right now wearing them while it's so cold outside! Hopefully the summer will come back soon!







Pants: H&M (bought secondhand)
Sweater: Zara
Shoes: Zara (old)
Necklace: DIY (closeup soon!)

Stephanie said...

I love your outfit Shalane, so simple and chic. I wish i could pull it off

Will you be doing a tutorial for your necklace?

xo Stephanie
aouibitofoomph.blogspot.com

Esmay said...

Wat een toffe broek :O

Nikki said...

Love this outfit, the pants are so lovely!! Xx

tineke said...

Jeetje, best vervelend dat je gewoon opgeroepen kan worden en dan opeens aan het werk moet :p Ik vind het al vervelend als ik pas 2 dagen van te voren weet dat ik moet werken!

Unknown said...

Lovely style, I love the sweater, being a flight attendant must be awesome job but also really hard.
Your blog it's lovely
kisses from spain
city-aholic.blogspot.com.es

Stephanie said...

Leuke outfit! Vooral die broek vind ik geweldig.
Dat wachten bij de telefoon lijkt me niet direct de gezelligste bezigheid maar het hoort erbij zeker.

Fashiontornado said...

Wat een ontzettende mooie foto's! Heel leuk x

.