Let the sunshine in





Pants: Bershka, Top: H&M, Jeans Jacket: H&M, Waistcoat: Only, Scarf: Ebay, Necklaces: DIY

I love the days that we can spend together. Usually I'm away for 4 to 5 days in a week, flying around, being away from home. And so is he, because he's working for the same company, but he's working in the front of the aircraft, while I'm working in the back ;) It is very rare that we fly together unfortunately. I think in a year we've flown three times together: our first (and my very first flight) to Marseille, we had a Frankfurt up and down and he got called out of reserve to go to Bologna with me.

Nowadays we request our days off together. And that really works! When this post will be online, we're on our way to Paris, to spend a weekend together. It's actually our first real holiday together, I'm so excited! We had a 1 day holiday before in Florence, but this is three days! Woohoo :)
Florencece said...

you look great :)

Anonymous said...

love this outfit

Unknown said...

love love love the scarf!


xxx
www.ladyalamode.com

Laia said...

stunning pics, thanks for your comment! :)

roosa said...

nice scarf and denimjacket ! :--)

http://hellotomorrow-r.blogspot.com

one girl, one blog said...

Great pants dear!Xoxo
http://one-girl-one-blog.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Great outfit :) love the photos :)
I hope you will follow my blog :)

leopardinleather.blogspot.com

xx

vivalablonda said...

You look reallly pretty in this look, the hair bun is great!

xx

Unknown said...

Verry nice outfit!And lovely photo s!

.