Home sweet Haarlem








A week ago, on my days off, I went to my 'old' hometown Haarlem. I recently moved back to my mum's house, located in a small village just above Amsterdam. But I do miss Haarlem. Thank Gracious Goodness that my boyfriend lives there, so I still have a good reason to go there :) Besides that, my bike is still at his place, and I love to cycle around town and/or go to the beach.

The temperatures are rising and my green-minded boyfriend is making a vegetable garden on his rooftop. I helped him making the stairs, so we don't need to climb anymore. We cycled around, thinking about our upcomming holiday and making plans. We'll be going to Paris in two weeks, I can't wait, it's like a dream coming true! Besides that, we have three weeks to spend together during the summer, so we are thinking about a destination. I have only traveled within europe, so it will be my very first time. I would love to go to Thailand and my boyfriend loves to visit Brazil. What do you think? Have you been there before?

P.S.
I'll show you my outfit of the day tomorrow!
Nikki | The Ginger Diaries said...

oooh, een groentje tuin op het dak. Dat klinkt echt cool! Daar moet je ons zeker eens foto's van laten zien :) en ook van je tripje naar Parijs natuurlijk! ^^ x

becka said...

beautiful pictures! it looks like out of a book :)

Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFUL pictures, so lovely<3 oh and haha, I dont know why but whenever i see a duck, i cant help but laugh , lol! (poor ducks!) . :)
Much love, Gabriele.xx

Laura | Style and Sushi said...

Haarlem ziet er zoo mooi uit! Ik wil er ook nog zo graag een keertje heen!

liefs, Laura
http://styleandsushi.blogspot.com

coco said...

beautiful pics !

Maddy said...

Do you mean Bristol, England?! I live there! I really like your blazer, very pretty

Maddy

.