The world looks white


Finally! Remember my complaints about our winter? I think it helped, because now we finally have snow! I couldn't be more happy :) And even though the trains stopped running, the airport has to deal with huge delays and there's lots of traffic: I love snow. I'm just lucky I have my annual leave right now I think. And I don't need to travel. :) Anyway, with the white landscape it was pretty awesome to take some pictures. I hope you like them!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Blazer - thrift || Fake leather pants - h&m || Top - h&m trend || Fake fur hat - h&m || boots - hub (gifted)
Follow The Fashion Moodboard
Anna said...

Mooie jasje en leuke broek!

modishness-inspirations said...

Great! :)

Lisa said...

lovely :)
xo

Kirsten said...

Snow pictures are AWESOME! I am supremely jealous of your weather! Also your hat is really cute as well :)

Elisha said...

Lovely. (:

Lena said...

Beautiful photos! love your jacket!

Anonymous said...

amazing hat

Jade Sawden said...

i love your blazer!

youre so lucky to have snow.

www.danceinarainstorm.blogspot.com

Ana Isabel said...

I love snow! I wish that we had snow here too!
The photos are really nice :)

http://in-the-water-i-am-beautiful.blogspot.com/
xxx

Fashiable | Nanne said...

What a beautiful bag!

www.fashiable.nl

Anonymous said...

Pretty brown blazer :) looks great on you!!

http://i-queenb.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Wauw i really love your hat girl!! Cool pictures in the snow..!! xx

db said...

Well despite all the transportation troubles this looks like great fun and your outfit is perfect!!!!
xo
Darling Bonnie
thehouseofdarling.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Ik geniet van je blog! Ga zo door!
Xo
Www.jazzybelleslife.com
Follow back?

Charlotte Blogueuse said...

Love this outfit, I'm also in the snow and I wish I had a hat like yours !
Kiss from Paris
Trip in my dressing

Ellen said...

Pretty! :D can you follow me back? thank you (:

http://feren-natasha.blogspot.com

frecklesandfashion said...

Heel erg mooie blazer :) x

Tiffany said...

This looks so stylish. I love leather pants/leggings!

http://www.prettytrees.com

Anonymous said...

Perfect! Absolutely perfect!
New follower :)

xoxo

.