In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer.


You see me wearing my fake leather pants alot these days! They are very comfortable when it's freezing outside, a perfect way to stay warm. And of course I wear a coat when I go out, but I just had to show you my outfit in our beautiful white garden. Since I don't always have internet when I'm flying, I tend to make posts for my blog in advance. For example, I took these pictures on the 3rd of february. And when you're reading this post, I'm probably already somewhere in Europe in a hotel. If you have a blog, do you also do that? Or do you post something everyday? I don't have the time, with a fulltime job. But I have instagram, so you can actually see what I'm doing that day :)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Blazer - thrift || fake leather pants - h&m || top - h&m || boots - hub (gifted)
Follow The Fashion Moodboard
Jelka Lepever said...

You look so adorable. Your blazer is just perfect! Love the bow on it, great detail!
//www.fashion-ice.blogspot.com

onesixthreechirp said...

The blazer look so adorable with a ribbon behind! Cute outfit! :)
It's great that you now there is winter season. My country have summer days throughout the year. Now, the weather is hot like oven.

Le mode secret, Marta said...

omg.What a great combinatio I love the blazer, and your top, cutie :)

if you want, visit my blog Im new here :)
love, Marta

The White List said...

Very cool!!!!! Amazing post!!! Brilliant blog - looking forward to more posts from you. :-) Have a great weekend! :-)

the-white-list.blogspot.com

I said...

hi there, thanks for leaving me a nice comment! good luck with your project, hope your bf will like&cherish itt<3 btw, i couldn't find you on my followers list (you said that you already followed me). maybe there was an error. however, I'm now following you:)
re-follow if you love.

http://indymumu.blogspot.com/

Elisha said...

this is adorable!!<3

Fashiable | Nanne said...

What a cute outfit!

www.fashiable.nl

Kirsten said...

I love your outfit! It is really really cute. I hope you have fun European travels :)

Unknown said...

wauw beautiful!!! xx

JoJo said...

what beautiful photo's - i wish it was snowing here :(

cute outfit, i love the bow detail on the back of your jacket!

xx

Elegantesque said...

The jacket is just supercute !

Kisses
Hannah

Elegantesque Blog 

Facebook    LookBook    Hellocoton


Zorian said...

Great photos. Looks wonderful. Love the jacket with the bow. Great styling.

MANONbonbonn said...

Love the blazer!

Anja said...

Love the cute blouse and how you styled your hair! So adorable! <3

Lauren said...

lovelovelovelovelove forever.

jenni said...

Such a great thrift and you've styled it so well!

Toni said...

love it!
I try to blog everyday but with full time work & social life I find I run out of time too

PKelly's Site said...

love the blazer!!! cute look!!
thnx so much for stopping by & leaving me a comment:))
http://imjustmefashionblog.blogspot.com

The Dragonfruit said...

Oh wow, amazing outfit! I love the leather pants. I've always wondered if they'd keep you warm in winter. Haha, great hit of pink with that adorable blazer. Can't believe you thrifted it! Such a cute bow in the back <3

http://www.trendyteal.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

love the bow on the top

Unknown said...

GORGEOUS SHIRT, LOVE YOUR OUTFIT!
WOULD YOU LIKE TO FOLLOW EACH OTHER?
XOXO,
FASHIONHYPNOTISED GIRL

Lena said...

You look beautiful!
Love your blazer sooo much!
<3

xx

Jenn said...

I love your outfit! So chic in the snow! You look great. :)

Jenn
The Pink Lemonade Girl

MIRTE said...

Nice outfit!!!
Loveee the leather pants!!

http://myfashionm.blogspot.com/

Fanny Jimenez said...

OMG... so cute blazer dear: love it!!! And thanks for your lovely comment! Now, follow you by GFC too!!!
*I just release a new image on my Facebook Official Page, hope you “like it” and drink a sip of ABSOstyle with me: join my day to day!!!

KISSES!
Estefanía J. ABSOstyle
Bloglovin’ * Twitter * fashiolista * LOOKBOOK * CHICISIMO

Sarah Lewis said...

Great blog! Would you like to follow each other :)?
xxx -S.

halfwhiteboy said...

fabulous! and i love that cute little hair clip on you!

http://halfwhiteboy.blogspot.com/

Fash Boulevard said...

so stunning. fabulous post, love. I hope you have a wonderful Valentines Day. if you get a sec, I'd love to hear what you think of my latest. xo

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Cute outfit! Die blazer en het strikje in je haar zijn leeeuk.

Stephanie said...

Love the bow in the back!

http://fashionroll.net

sommerregen said...

wow, this is just amazing.
i love the blazer :)

http://uncloseddesires.blogspot.com

.