Belated christmas outfit


"Better late than never?"

Eventhough christmas is almost a week ago, I thought it was time to show you my special christmas outfit. I bought the creme lace dress two weeks ago in Zara, Brussels. I wanted to wear something which was comfortable yet classic with a 'vintage' twist. I always find it difficult to find real vintage dresses. Most of them are too big for me (the dresses I like are most of the time size 10 or up, which I don't fit). So this one from zara is brandnew but looks vintage. Just the way I like it ;)

Photobucket

How did you guys spend your days of christmas? I came back from work at christmas eve, but was too tired to go to the church and was too late for dinner. We actually flew back that evening from Edinbrough with only 8 passengers on board the aircraft. We gave them champagne and played christmas song. It was a really nice flight, all the 8(!) passengers were so friendly :-)

The first day of christmas (we actually have two days of christmas in the netherlands, 25 and the 26th of december, but don't ask me why...) I spend in the north of the Netherlands (friesland) with my boyfriends family. We played games, prepared the dinner and sang christmas carols. It was a really nice and fun night.

Photobucket

The second day of christmas was at my mum's house, also with my boyfriend. We played the piano, drove around in the car to see how other people decorated their homes and prepared a lovely dinner as well. :)

I couldn't have wished for a better christmas. :)

Follow The fashion moodboard
Tugce said...

Super cute dress!

Lena said...

You look so beautiful! Amazing dress!

Anja said...

Gorgeous dress! :)

Marijke said...

Wauw, heel mooi!

.