Overspending


Photobucket
Photobucket
Blazer - H&M, jeans - only, tee - h&m, boots - h&m, scarf - h&m, coat - zara

While temperatures are dropping and almost reaching the freezing point, I'm sitting at home still waiting to be called for work. My hair and make up ready for the moment I'm getting called out for a flight. I didn't do much today. Sit around, watching TED and reading about how to live on a budget. With the time passing I'm starting to realise I need to spend less money on clothing and food. It's too easy nowadays to buy a sandwhich at an expensive coffee corner or to buy a short which you actually don't need. I'm not sure, but I think I spend way, way too much money on things I don't really need. What I do need is a vacation, so that's what I'm going to safe money for. Me and the bf want to go to Brazil by the end of january and want to go backpacking in Asia during the summer of 2012. Big plans worth lots of money what I don't really have at this moment. But things can change, and that's what I'm going to do from now on. Who's with me? :)

And for the fashion related part of my blog: this is my wintercoat from last year. I'm still really pleased with it. It's classic, comfortable and extremely warm (L).

Follow The fashion moodboard
Fashiable | Nanne said...

Cute outfit!

www.fashiable.nl

Jennifer said...

Je trui is super leuk!

Femme Virtue said...

love the black and white pic!

Nina Josephine said...

Vind je shirtje erg leuk!
www.ninajosephine.com

.