High school look


Photobucket
Photobucket
Jeans - H&M, Blouse - vintage, Sweater - H&M, Boots - H&M

Can you tell I love cropped knitted sweaters over blouses and combined with a nice pair of jeans. This is one of my favourite pair of jeans, they are the really cheap (€ 9,95) ones from h&m and fit me perfectly. I'm still very much in love with my new boots. Very warm and comfortable. It's getting colder here, so they are perfect for the dutch winters.

Anyway, reserve duty is over. Only got called out for one nightstop in Zurich, and now have two days off. Maybe I'll go thriftshopping later this afternoon. What are your plans for the upcomming 'weekend'?
Follow The fashion moodboard
onesixthreechirp said...

My high school look is our school uniform. :(
Nice look! :)

Nina Josephine said...

Looks nice.
www.ninajosephine.com

Fashiable | Nanne said...

Beautiful jumper!

www.fashiable.nl

.