Living the leopard life

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

So today I was inspired by Olivia Palermo. In the pictures below, you can see her lovely outfits. As you can see, I did not copied the look completely. I still need to have green skinny pants, found some at the H&M and still want to buy them. Perhaps next week. So I figured leopard would look good with the grey and the military look. I hope you enjoy the pictures :)

Green jacket - h&m sale 20 euro
Grey skinny jeans - only sale 20 euro (season 2008)
White top - hema 6 euro
Navy blazer - thrifted 2,50 euro
Leopard ballet flats - h&m 9,95 (divided collection, in stores now)
Leopard scarf - h&m 7,95 (in stores now)
Bag - gift from my ex boyfriend haha. Didn't want to throw it away, just like it too much :)



Blazer, skinny jeans and white top.


Love the military cardigan.


Leopard flats.
Anonymous said...

I love,love,love your jacket!:)
Beautiful Outfit.
xx, Alice from bells and whistles

Rachael said...

Love your green jacket! And the oversize leopard scarf, that's my favorite way of incorporating animal print!

www.rachaeldiab.blogspot.com

luciana said...

really cute. love your look :)

Unknown said...

Wat een leuk blazertje en die jas(L)

Marisa said...

Loved the scarf and the bag! Gorgeous!

Louise said...

Love them all! you look amazing! xx

Kel & Jaz said...

Oh I do! (enjoy the pictures) They are fabulous! You look amazing as always and I'm loving the leopard scarf, such a cute finish to the look. It definitely adds a lil something and I'm liking it!

xoxo, jaz
fashionstatement101.blogspot.com

Femme Virtue said...

i love olivia's style and u look amazing!

Balancing Lisa said...

Great outfit! Love both coats! and the leopard shoes and scarf!

http://lisafergus.blogspot.com/

Closet Fashionista said...

LOVE this! And ooh, those flats look just like a pair I have now that need to be replaced!! I'll have to check those out :D
http://aclosetfashionista.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

such cute photos! love the outfit, not too leopardy (lol) and the blazer looks great on you :)

http://pinkwater-lily.blogspot.com/

Armario Low Cost said...

Unas fotos preciosas :D
Es guapisimo el bolso! nos encanta!!!

Cristiana C said...

wow! great outfit!
I like your blog, we could be followers each other, what do you think? tell me something in a comment!
obsessedwithglamour.blogspot.com

.