“Life is too short to blend in.”

Be warned, a lot of pictures comming up!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Already noticed I love leopard? Haha, guess you already did. So I woke up around 1 pm (worked the nightshift) and have now the weekend off, finally! I went out to shoot some fall pictures and the result you can see above. I love the colors, the smell and the sound of fall. Tomorrow I'll be at a fleamarket all day. For the dutchies among us, you should definitly go to 'de ijhallen', check out the website www.ijhallen.nl. It's a huge fleamarket, so I hope I can find some nice things. Also, as you can see the lomo holga came in! I'm testing it out and can't wait to see the result!

Fake leather jacket - H&M
Cardigan - Zara
Top - H&M
Skirt - H&M
Leopard tights - H&M
Boots - Charol
Necklace - H&M divided

xoxo
Marisa said...

the Leopard tights looks so fab!! Love it (:

Amber Schmidt said...

You look stunning dear! Have fun on your day off! :)

Closet Fashionista said...

I love these photos! Your outfit is great :D
http://aclosetfashionista.blogspot.com/

Femme Virtue said...

love ur pictures!

Anonymous said...

Oh wow! I adore your pocket watch.
Great Outfit post. I love it! :)
xx, Alice from bells and whistles

My trendy blog said...

Wow. I love your H&M jacket !! And thks for your lovely comment !
Bise.♥
Mathilde
http://my-trendy-blog.blogspot.com

Alanah said...

Love the combination with your belt. and the jewellery is also nice (and also in my ownership hihi) <3

www.quite-in-fashion.blogspot.com

.