Outfit: Faux fur and burgundy


Slot Zeist, a beautiful place near Utrecht is the perfect location for photoshoots. I've been there before, a year ago during springtime. You can see that post and the field in full bloom in this post. It was a bit chilly but eventhough the temperature was perfect to wear my faux fur H&M coat (find a similar one here) which I absolutely adore. It's not really thick, so you can't wear it when it's freezing outside. Today turned out to be just perfect. I paired it with my cutout boots and my burgundy hat. Hope you enjoy :)

I'm wearing
Highwaist skinnyjeans - Topshop Joni (Find it here)
Blouse sequin collar - Only
Polkadot sweater - H&M (similar version here)
Cutout boots - H&M (Love these ones)
Faux fur coat - H&M (Similar version here)
Hat - Primark


H&M Faux fur coat / H&M polkadot sweater / Only blouse / Topshop joni jeans / Primark hat / Pimkie bag / H&M cutout boots

Sarah said...

De hoed staat je super leuk! En de laarsjes zijn ook gaaf zeg!

.