Outfit: A bohemian playsuit in wintertime


Did you notice my most recent obsession with hats? I must admit that I have a huge collection of different fedora hats, all in pretty colors. They really spice up an outfit instantly. I decided to try out a little bohemian kind of outfit for the day, with this beautiful playsuit from Zara. The burgundy color is the thing I love the most. I'm a sucker for playsuits anyway, I own so man! They are super comfy and you don't have to worry about the wind, haha! During wintertime they are perfect to combine with tights and sweaters, cardigans or blazers. To make the outfit a bit more relaxed and less girly, I decided to wear my bikerboots which I have for years. Hope you enjoy this outfit :)

I'm wearing
Playsuit - Zara (cute and affordable version here)
Hat - Pimkie
Blazer - Thrifted
Boots - Unknown
Bag - Primark
Watch - Daniel Wellington (Click here!)



Saskia said...

Leuke outfit!! Dat hoedje staat je ook heeel leuk :)

♥♥♥ Saskia

Unknown said...

love your white blazer!

www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com

.