Outfit: Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference


Hello everyone! Hope you are all doing fine! I absolutely enjoy flying parttime and it gives me amazing opportunities. Last week I had six whole days off together with the boyfriend so we went to Rome! Will show you photos soon! For this outfit; I found this cute little hat at H&M in Aalborg, Denmark. I fell in love with it and just had to buy it, eventhough the pricetag told me it was about 15 euros. When I went to the cashier and it turned out to be just 3 euros! I was like; seriously? So I was so, so happy! I hope you like my outfit. During wintertime, I think it's quite difficult to show you some proper outfit photos. It's just sometimes too cold to take off my coat. Thankfully, I was able to do it today, so I hope you like it! See you later :)


VILA CARDIGAN / THRIFTED TOP / H&M PANTS / H&M SNEAKERS / H&M HAT

.