Outfit: Whimsical


Hi honeys,

I hope you are all doing fine. I'm definitely enjoying autumn: my roster is getting better and better. Less flying; more time during the nightstops and more days off at home to spend with the ones I love. While summer was beautiful, magical but very hectic as well, it's good that the season is changing.

As I mentioned before, I'm saving money and this has all to do with another holiday coming up. The destination is still unknown but we both would love to go to Cape Town, South Africa. Have you been there before? Are there must see's, besides the table mountain? But everything is still open; so if you know another great destination for just 1 week, please do share!

These pictures were taken two weeks ago, when the autumn actually just kicked in. It was the official 2nd day of fall and the temperature was somewhere around 18 degrees celcius, not too cold but just perfect for this time of the year. So no coats yet, but simple sweaters and lightweight dresses. Easy enough to wear during thrifting, which I love to do during my days off (however, not buying, just looking!)

P.s: it would be amazing if you would 'LIKE' my facebook page! Please click here! :)

Dress: Thrifted // Sweater: H&M // Shoes: Isabel Marant knock off // Necklace: Stylight
Juliette à Pois said...

I really love your style! Now I'm following you :)

Juliette

nena blonk said...

i love your outfit!! it's so nice!
Xx
notprettybutbeautiful.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

This outfit is so cute, i would wear it!
http://urbanbeautyblush.blogspot.co.uk/

(Retro) Sonja said...

Leuke outfit!

XX Red Sonja

Unknown said...

Beautiful outfit and the location is lovely too. I am definitely very keen to go to Cape Town. I would love to read all about your adventures there.

The Koalafornian x

Unknown said...

You look stunning!!!
Mind following one another, on Gfc,BLOGLOVIN , G+ I always follow back.
Do have a brilliant weekend.
rock4less.blogspot.co.uk

Melislicious said...

love your skirt-sweater outfit, comfy and chic!

thnx for following me I followed you too on GFC and also bloglovin

xoxo
http://melislicious.blogspot.com/
http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/4033825

Betigül Tugaç said...

Great style! Love the outfit very much! Following you:) betigultugac.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

El outfit es muy bello. Nosotras también tenemos un blog, http://amigasyresidentesenstylestation.blogspot.com.es/, si te apetece pásate y si te gusta no dudes en seguirnos.

Besitos

Darcy said...

That would be such a fun trip to go on!! I am with you in the saving for a trip... although mine is for London!

www.amemoryofus.blogspot.com

sandy sandhu said...

cozy look
love it. yes lets follow each other. I am following you on GFC
follow back


Lots Of Love
http://sandysandhu.blogspot.com/2013/10/the-gladiators.html#.Uk66wYasiSp

sandy sandhu said...

thanks for the comment. i am following you on GFC.
Follow back

Lots Of Love
http://sandysandhu.blogspot.com/2013/10/the-gladiators.html#.Uk66wYasiSp

The chic and cheap said...

these photos are so nice!

very good shoots!


The Chic and Cheap Blog
The Chic and Cheap Blog on Facebook
The Chic and Cheap Blog on Instagram
and on Bloglovin

Unknown said...

aah i like your blog! Super nice pictures!

tjalynepiennews.blogspot.nl

MILEX said...

approved!

Esther - myconfashions.nl said...

Wat een leuke outfit! En ook hele mooie foto;s
Liefs, Esther | Confashions

Denise said...

Supermooi! Ik zou dit ook dragen :D

Marion | The Dutch Adventure Seeker said...

Hele leuke outfit :) Je trui past heel leuk bij je rokje/jurkje!

Lucia Palermo said...

love the dress under the pull...and you are very beautiful!
If you want we can follow each other, tell me what do you think =)
kisses,
http://vogue4breakfast.com/

andysparkles said...

Love your outfit, so romantic!

xx

Soul Sparkler said...

Cool autummn outfit!

Soul Sparkler

Liese said...

Wat een prachtige outfit! (:
Alles staat zo leuk samen
en je haar is zooo pretty ^^

Liefs, Liese
Cats & Dresses

Anonymous said...

love your blog! so vintage :)
i'm following your blog, follow back?
thankyou
x,I

Guste said...

you look cute:)

Jill said...

Super mooie outfit, en foto's!

Alexandra | asseenbyalex.com said...

Heerlijke outfit en foto's :)

Xx Alex

Kristina said...


I just bumped into your blog and after scrolling through your posts, I must say I really like it :) How about we follow each other on Bloglovin and Facebook? :)
Kisses from Zurich,
K.

http://beneaththecoat.blogspot.com

.