Outfit: Daisy


Hi dear boys and girls,

Remember my funky floral pants? They are from Mango and I bought them during the winter sale last year. I absolutely love to add a bit of color to an outfit, and my mango pants will go with almost everything!

I already wore these pants a couple of times, you can see them combined with a striped shirt over here and with a nice grey sweater over here. And for today? Just a simple and lightweight darkblue (navy) sweater from Zara.

And you've probably already met my cute Shih Tzu puppy Daisy, right? She is actually from my mum, but I do love her a lot. We walked her and she was chasing the ducks. Lovely to see.



P.s: it would be amazing if you would 'LIKE' my facebook page! Please click here! :)

Sweater: Zara // Pants: Mango // Blazer: Zara // Ballerina flats: Primark // Necklace: DIY

andysparkles said...

Very cute photos!!

xx

andysparkles
Follow me on Facebook

Carola said...

Erg leuke outfit! En wat een lieve hond!

ChocolateFashionCoffee said...

just love the pants :)



Saci
ChocolateFashionCoffee
ChocolateFashionCoffee Facebook Page

Livia Pangdoko said...

love your pants <33 nice pattern!!
thanks for visiting my blog, and yes lets follow each other! already follow you on GFC, its your turn <33

xx keep in touch,
www.mai-vhee.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I love that blazer! Such a gorgeous colour. Please check out my new blog as I have started blogging again.

The Koalafornian x

Lima che said...

Your blog is so amazing! I love your flower pants so much <3
Would you like to follow each other?
Love, Lima xoxo

www.limaswardrobe.com

Unknown said...

Super leuk! Ik heb dezelfde broek :) Mooi gecombineerd!

Liefs
Antoinet www.everydaychic.nl

Elien | dogsanddresses.com said...

Mooi broekje!

xo, Elien
Dogs & dresses | blog

Zoya said...

NICE OUTFIT:)

FOLLOWING:)

NOW ITS YOUR TURN:)

Robin said...

Mooie broek;)

.