Queensday


Today is actually a really big day in The Netherlands. It's queensday, the 30th of april 2013. Not just a normal queensday, but the day when our prince will become THE king. Since I'm making my posts in advance, I'll probably be out on the streets wearing something orange and party like there is no tomorrow. Thankfully I have a couple of days off. And while preparing things for my big Thailand trip I'm also enjoying my free time to the max! :)

Blazer: H&M // Top: Zara // Jeans: Zara // Shoes: Allstars


Follow The Fashion Moodboard
Fashiable | Nanne said...

Wat een mooie peplum top! Veel plezier nog vandaag! X

♥vendy♥ said...

love all of this look...
great haistyle too
xoxo

♥vendy♥

Follow me on:
The simple life of rich people BLOG

Unknown said...

Love the jacket!
Thanks for the comment!! What about following each other?
Kisses
Francy&Stef
Chic With The Least
Also on Facebook and on Bloglovin’

agasuitcase said...

Love your hairdo
Kisses
Aga

www.agasuitcase.com

www.curlsandbags.com said...

Erg mooie outfit!!
Nathalie
Ps: zou je even voor me willen stemmen in de Esprit Style battle ?

onesixthreechirp said...

Love your outfit and hairstyle! Cute hairstyle!

Carola said...

Wat een mooie top!!

Anonymous said...

You look great in the chucks!

jorienke.nl said...

Weer een mega leuke outfit!

I am A Love Addict said...

Perfect bun

I am A Love Addict

.