Back to the nature


I'm can't mention it enough how pleased I am with this gorgeous weather. It's so sunny and bright, I love to go outside all day (without wearing a coat, yay!) I don't have a lot to tell today though. Currently, when this post will be online, I'm spending my day in Bologna (Italy), my favorite place to be. I'm on a three day trip for work and afterwards I'll going on a two day trip. I'm counting the days till the 16th of may, because I'm going to THAILAND!

Everything from H&M



Follow The Fashion Moodboard
Carola said...

Je hebt een leuke outfit aan!

Fashiable | Nanne said...

Hele mooie outfit meid!!

Alexandra | asseenbyalex.com said...

Hele leuke outfit en mooie foto's!

Xx Alex

Jorienke.nl said...

Weer een hele mooie outfit! En mooie foto's !

Jennifer said...

Wauw echt een hele leuke outfit!

Anna said...

Leuk! Super leuke broek :)

Unknown said...

Je hebt prachtige foto's!
www.vivelamode.nl

FormulaFarah said...

Wat een prachtige outfit en shoot Shalane!!

XxX Farah

www.formulafarah.com

.