Snowflakes all around


When I opened my curtain this morning, I noticed my garden covered in a thick layer of snow. Must admit, snow makes me feel 5 years old again. I simply love snow, it looks so pretty and cosy. I can't wait for my first snowboard lesson, which I'm planning to have in january. And I can't wait for iceskating on real ice (but indoor is okay as well).

And for the outfit of today I decided to wear my DIY army waistcoat/vest (I simply cut off the sleeves). I wore my leather jacket from H&M underneath it, making it look like a parka with leather sleeves. Ha Ha, fooled you, right? My beautiful bracelets are from the amazing girls from Jes & Lot, please check out their webshop. Those girls make the cutest jewerly for amazing prices and... if you have trouble finding and combining armcandy yourself: they got some amazing combinations. Their webshop already got featured in several magazines and blogs, so make sure to pay a visit!

And for all the readers of The Fashion Moodboard, Jes&Lot offer a 25% discount on their beautiful jewelry. Make sure to use the special 25% discount code fashionmoodboard when you order your bracelets!


And... Curious for more? Just click the words below
Bracelets: Jes&Lot // Vest: DIY // Leather Jacket: H&M // Jeans: Zara // Boots: Alysa // Top: Primark


Follow The Fashion Moodboard
Kaya said...

Wat een leuke foto's! En mooie jas en boots!

Guylaine Fréderique said...

Heel erg leuk! Liefs

Joy | The life of Joy said...

Ik Houd van de sneeuw! Je jas is leukkk :)

WOLF359 said...

Echt super leuk die jas!

The Fashion Moodboard said...

Bedankt allemaal <3
En de jas is eigenlijk dus een leren jasje van h&m met daaroverheen mijn DIY parka van de h&m :)

Liefs

Red lipstick kind of girl said...

Wat een gave jas! Ik heb er ook een, alleen dan van de Bershka :D

Daniella said...

Great look. I love your jacket and those bracelets are so cool! :)

Take care,

Daniella xox

Unknown said...

Je ziet er leuk uit!

x

Chicks About Fashion

Romy said...

Echt leuke foto's! Die muts staat je mooi hihi.

Liefs, Romy

Unknown said...

Perfect snowy outfit!!;)

Anonymous said...

woow <3 so stylish and cool!perfect for winter <3 the boots and the coat are great!

Unknown said...

Love this look! I am jealous of the snow :(

Kristine
www.pugglewearsprada.blogspot.com

Mystylehistory said...

Je ziet er super leuk uit! :)

Liefs

Leonie said...

Mooie foto's! En die tekst op die ene foto is moooi! Liefs

Hola Bambi said...

You're absolutely gorgeous xx

Lian G. said...

Leuke outfit! Gave beanie <3

Love Lian - FashionHoax.creatorsofdesire.com

Simone (Simone Shares) said...

Mooie parka! :)

.