Grazia PC Catwalk

Better late than never, my pictures from the Grazia PC Catwalk day. This day was organized by the dutch fashion magazine 'Grazia' in order to celebrate their 5th birthday.

We arrived early to see the casting for the catwalk show. We had our make up done, saw the most amazing clothes and went (window)shopping in the most expensive stores. Such an awesome day. I went with one of my best friends who is also a big lover of fashion. We ended the day with a good sandwich.

Later that day I took a train to Utrecht for my third date (no, I'm not writing my posts in a chronological order, I do apologize) which included canoeing and outdoor dining. I was a bit scared at the beginning, but canoeing turned out to be pretty easy and doable. It was yet another amazing date.

P.s: Don't forget to enter my giveaway!

Jeans: H&M // Blazer: Zara // Shoes: Thailand // Necklace: DIY

Follow The Fashion Moodboard
fran said...

really nice baby

hi im fran a spanish fashion blogger. i hope you like my style and maybe want to follow me

NEW LOOK: FLUOR TOUCH
http://www.showroomdegarde.blogspot.com.es/2012/09/who-said-summer-ended.html

Anonymous said...

Leuke outfit! Mag ik vragen waar je je kano hebt gehuurd? Ziet er leuk uit!

Janne said...

Leuk dat je daar was :)

The Fashion Moodboard said...

@anonymous: ergens beneden bij de oude(?) gracht. Was superleuk!

The chic and cheap said...

love the almost total white outfit!

THE CHIC AND CHEAP BLOG
THE CHIC AND CHEAP BLOG Facebook Page

Dont forget to like my Facebook page too!

Wendy said...

ziet er leuk uit!! Ik baalde zo, want ik kon die dag niet :(.
Je heb trouwens mij giveaway gewonnen!! :-). Ik heb je gemaild!

XxX
http://fabulousstylews.blgspot.com

.