INSTAGRAM: flyingfashionblogger








What are your looking at?!
(From top to bottom, from left to right)

♥ Amazing view from my hotelroom in Liverpool and waiting for the airplane
♥ Cycling around in my hometown
♥ Daisy en first snowfall of 2012
♥ Thriftshopping in Amsterdam
♥ Swans close to my home
♥ And all of the sudden there was A LOT of snow

Would you like to follow me via instagram? Click here
Follow The Fashion Moodboard
Fashiable | Nanne said...

Beautiful diary post, great pics!

www.fashiabe.nl

Sara said...

Great blog and beautiful photos.
I love the dress of the previus post.

Thanks for follow me and I do the same :)

xxxxxxxxxxxx

http://nomambojambo.blogspot.com/

Mantenso said...

love these pictures especially the clothes one they all look so good(:
thanks for your lovely comment! now following
mantenso xx

Zorian said...

Love the photos. Great photo of Daisy enjoying the snow.

Savannah Marie said...

I want to get in that thrift store!
Have a beautiful Saturday!
Cheers,
Savannah Marie
everybodysbuyingvintage.blogspot.com

Andrea Simunic said...

great pictures, you have a sense for details :) swans are great :D
check out my new post! xoxo

yiqin; said...

beautiful photos <3

Elisha said...

i love the pics!! thanks for following me! (: following YOU now!!

Sequined Touch said...

I Love you blog sooo much! Im a new follower and LOVE you posts. Im a huge fan of instagram;)
much love
xxx

Anonymous said...

I love your pictures!
- I started following your blog - please follow back...!
Stay Luxury
xx
http://stayluxury.blogspot.com/

db said...

Thanx for stopping by my blog!!! Your images here are beautiful and your life is enchanting. I will definitely follow back!!!
xo
Darling Bonnie
thehouseofdarling.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

So lovely photos. :)
Cuter doggy & swans..


Thanks for your lovely comment. :) Do stop by anytime again or if you'd like, start following each others blogs. :)

Have a nice weekend,

Satu
- Indie by Heart

Anonymous said...

So lovely photos. :)
Cuter doggy & swans..


Thanks for your lovely comment. :) Do stop by anytime again or if you'd like, start following each others blogs. :)

Have a nice weekend,

Satu
- Indie by Heart

Ania said...

Hey, thank you for your comment and for following. I already follow you (started already some time ago) :)
Have a nice weekend, too.
X, Ancia
http://overdivity-fashion.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Wat een leuke foto's allemaal! Ik heb trouwens een vraagje, je zei dat je een mintgroene broek had, zou ook mogen vragen waar je die hebt gekocht? :)

Liefs Manon

Unknown said...

great photos! :):)
love your blog!
following? :):)

Giada said...

Nice pictures!

Thank you for your comment on my blog, I'm following you right now, hope you'll follow me back!

Kisses,
Giada

http://giadascarnival.blogspot.com

Rebeccak said...

Wooaaahhh serious snow!

Estherina said...

Great pictures as always!


Step into Estherina's World

Sladja said...

Seems like you had fun :)
xoxo
-S

Camilla said...

Beautiful photos and a great post!
X Camilla

THE INSANE LADIES said...

I´m so in love with your blog <3

The Pink Tangerine said...

Thank you for the comment! :)
By the way your dog is so cute!

*

Helena Silva e Sandra Oliveira said...

Great photos!

http://redlipstick-sh.blogspot.com/

Nikki said...

Lovely pictures!!:) Xx

women things said...

It Could Be FREE is one of the best online store in US to buy all products on wholesale and cheap prices.

.