FLYING: Florence


It has been a while since my last post. I have been busier than ever: working, traveling, living life to the max. Let me show you my 1,5 day trip to Bologna and Firenze:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Follow The fashion moodboard
Pictures of my really short holiday to Florence. The bf had a day over for work in Bologna, and we decided I could join him. I just left Bologna that very same day in the way too early morning for work and later that day I took the plane again to Bologna, but now as a passenger. The next day we took the train to Firenze and had the best day ever. It was fantastic, exhausting and such an amazing experience which I will never forget.

xoxo
.