Color blocking: the yellow blazer


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I already showed you my 'new' vintage blazer which I bought in a local thriftstore a couple of weeks ago. It's unfortunately a little bit too big for me, but my mom is going to tailer it, or at least give it a try. I'm not really sure about the light grey top I'm wearing. I think that the top should have been a little bit darker to make the look complete. What do you think?

Blazer - vintage
White pants - zara
Grey top - h&m
sandals - h&m

Follow The fashion moodboard
The fashion building / DIY said...

Super leuk! Vrolijk kleurtje!

chicqua said...

Tat blazer is KILLER dear,i want:-)..u look lovely..da grey top suits it wel :-)grt blog much love,
www.chicqua.blogspot.com

Aniek said...

Wauw; prachtige blazer! Ik wou dat wij een leuke kringloop hadden ):

Sophie Isobel said...

Love that yellow blazer! Also love your hair :)
x

Nath said...

The yellow blazer is very nice! I like your shoes too and your nailpolish!

http://lamarquisedesbetises.blogspot.com

Estefanía Ainoza said...

Love your blazer! So cool

Nieke said...

I love the yellow blazer! Perfect for the summer, amazing look!

FarBeyondBelieving

Fashiable | Nanne said...

Echt een prachtig outfitje, vooral de blazer is zo mooi, lekker uniek! En ik volg je nu meid :)

http://fashiablee.blogspot.com

Yajaira said...

wow nice blazer

Carlijn said...

waaauw, supermooie blazer! x

Fashionisaparty.com (Suz) said...

geweldige vondst zeg! ik hoooud van geel!

SophieSweetVintage said...

Juist heel mooi zo! Wat zit je haar leuk trouwens :)

joana said...

SUPER GORGEOUS!!

HYPNOTIZINGCOSMETICS said...

Woooow die blazer, super combo! <3

Six Feet From The Edge - Debbie said...

Wat een gave blazer, wauw!!

x

.