Spring is around the corner


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Finally some days off. I'm having a mini-holiday of 4 days and I can really use it. Flying is pretty exhausting, but I still love my job! It's great! Anyway, only one more day of winter! I can't wait for the spring! Luckily it felt already like spring today. Almost 14 degrees, lots of sunshine and no wind whatsoever. That's great! I figured it might be a good day to wear flats. Do you prefer winter, or can't you wait for the spring to begin either?

Everything is from H&M.
Evelien said...

Jaaaa, het is bijna écht lente. Heerlijk!

lalalaura said...

ooh I looove the spring!
SUNSHINEEEE :D

& I loove the pics!

xoxo
http://laurahospes.blogspot.com

Closet Fashionista said...

Love this outfit!imwearingthe same shoddy day:)
http://www.closet-fashionista.com

Yajaira said...

love the animal flats - cute with the scarf...
nice jacket

Hanna said...

hele leuke outfit!:D

.